How long until Susan kicks rocks?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Do you think Pat puts like Ultra Premium gas in that piece of shit or does he just use Unleaded?

Cheapest shit he can afford. Fatrick is too much of an intellectual grease monkey to fall for corporate lies like that. You just know Fatrick puts in normal petrol and smugly shakes his fat smirking head when he sees someone use premium.
He would battle Carol Shelby himself over something if Fatrick thought he was right.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
"... to embarrass and infuriate Harley Riders."

All these years later, I still don't know what he meant by this. I hope someone from Reddit can help clarify
I’ve never heard about a motorcycle rider being “embarrassed” or “infuriated” by someone else’s motorcycle. Riders don’t care what other people ride and usually like to ride with anyone they like that has a bike. Pat is such a cunt that NOBODY EVER asks him to ride with them. He rides alone all the time, I know guys that will ride together who aren’t even that good of friends but it’s just someone to ride with. Pat has zero friends and can’t even make other car or motorcycle friends.