How long until Pilot Patrick sees Top Gun and give us a lecture on how much he knows about jets?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Hot Take Pat was proposing that Edge of Tomorrow was an underrated movie. Tom Cruise's most highly rated film. The film often tauted as the best scifi action film since Aliens. I guess Pat thinks poorly marketed equals underrated.
Fuckin no way was he???!! 😂 Only watched it again a month ago and forgot how good it is. I guess if the lowest common denominator, aggragate, click bait shit sci fi site says EOT is an underrated movie then it is....

He's ridiculously mainstream and if those sites ran an article on Japanese sci fi then he would be spouting about it and pretending he seen Akira before everyone and how wrong it was for Scar Jo to play the Major in Ghost In The Shell.

Fatrick thinks EOT is underrated because all his 'friends' in Hooligans havnt heard of it, because there's no trending shit on Twatter about it and because HE didn't pick up on it when it first came out.

Cruise gets shit but his roles in

Born on Fouth of July
Interview With A Vampire
Magnolia
Tropic Thunder

Are all excellent.

And the last few MI movies have been really good. I wonder what this final two parter will be like. Meant to wrap up the series so I expect him to die.
Probably for real because of how Cruise insists on his own stunts...
He's that mental they'll even get a second take!

Cool they got the boss from 1 back, all the crew, Isla etc (and using more Vanessa Kirby is a good thing!)
49-hottest-vanessa-kirby-bikini-pictures-will-rock-your-world-best-of-comic-books-43.jpg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Y'all slept on Dune.
Fawkin can't wait for part 2...
I love the Lynch version, like I really enjoy the extended cut, only recently read the book (a slog)
I love the aesthetic of Lynch's film... The industrial Harkonnens etc. The mental scene of the Navigators and their caretakers, the look of the Fremen, how the shields look in that rotoscoped boxy effect... The music is great too, I mean who would have thought Toto could do what they did. The cast is brilliant. Fawkin Sting, that guy who played Baron is 👌, Patrick Stewart, Sean Young(when she was hot), Brad Douriff, Dean Stockwell, Max Von Sydow...

And I've this huge book of HR Gigers film work and there's tons of stuff he did for Dune. The Jodorowsky one. The chairs he made for the Harkonnens are particularly cool,
15mavra-sittingbone-giger-4-682x1024.jpg
And he had this huge rolling fortress that looked like a big fat fuck with a gun(you see a shot of it in Prometheus)
giger castle harkonnen.jpg
There's a documentary about Jodorowsky's Dune. Apparently Salvador Dali was to be Baron but he wanted 100k an HOUR to film and they worked it out to get him in and out ASAP... Its a wild ride what happened to that movie.

The new one is fucking amazing and couldn't fault it very much other than ending so abruptly and sort of rushing towards the end. But it was amazing and I've no history with the books so I've no expectations but part 2, going by the book is going to be even better

Pat thinks he's the Wisconsin Tom Cruise. There's all kinds of anecdotes about Tom Cruise's behavior that matches up with Pat's laughable attempts to mimic him.
  1. Obsessive focus and determination.
  2. Unyielding insistence on being correct.
  3. Mastering skills through self-motivation.
  4. Zero feelings of humiliation or social awareness.
  5. Self-belief over everything else.
  6. Faggot.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
The original is one of those movies that I never had a shred of interest in seeing. Bunch of flying, homoerotic volleyball, Tom Cruise sings karaoke, ER guy dies, highway to the danger zone, and Val Kilmer is the rival who becomes the friend in the last scene. Are there bad guys, like are they war with Russia and there's a scene where the fighter jets actually fight? I have no idea what actually happens in the film, I just know what they've joked about on Family Guy.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The original is one of those movies that I never had a shred of interest in seeing. Bunch of flying, homoerotic volleyball, Tom Cruise sings karaoke, ER guy dies, highway to the danger zone, and Val Kilmer is the rival who becomes the friend in the last scene. Are there bad guys, like are they war with Russia and there's a scene where the fighter jets actually fight? I have no idea what actually happens in the film, I just know what they've joked about on Family Guy.
Apparently Anthony Edwards is a huge cunt. So his death always makes me laugh. Apparently everyone on ER was. According to that cute spic nurse they were constantly racist assholes to her. And ii guess Noah Wylie's career took a shit because he was such an asshole even they didn't want to help him get roles

I know it's an old joke but I didn't realize just how packed with homoerotic subtext top gun was until I went back to watch it after a long time. Nightmare on Elm St 2 wasn't fucking gayer than that shit

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Fuckin no way was he???!! 😂 Only watched it again a month ago and forgot how good it is. I guess if the lowest common denominator, aggragate, click bait shit sci fi site says EOT is an underrated movie then it is....

He's ridiculously mainstream and if those sites ran an article on Japanese sci fi then he would be spouting about it and pretending he seen Akira before everyone and how wrong it was for Scar Jo to play the Major in Ghost In The Shell.

Fatrick thinks EOT is underrated because all his 'friends' in Hooligans havnt heard of it, because there's no trending shit on Twatter about it and because HE didn't pick up on it when it first came out.

Cruise gets shit but his roles in

Born on Fouth of July
Interview With A Vampire
Magnolia
Tropic Thunder

Are all excellent.

And the last few MI movies have been really good. I wonder what this final two parter will be like. Meant to wrap up the series so I expect him to die.
Probably for real because of how Cruise insists on his own stunts...
He's that mental they'll even get a second take!

Cool they got the boss from 1 back, all the crew, Isla etc (and using more Vanessa Kirby is a good thing!)
View attachment 44451

Vanessa Kirby is quite attractive.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Hearing some good stuff about it. I wonder if pat will be mad that there is no woke bullshit in it.

G

To masturbate to maybe but I'm willing to bet he's never played a pick-up game of any sport in his entire life.

He's more of an expert on Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis's relationship dynamic- two gay people acting like a heterosexual couple.

Imagine Pig trying to dribble a basketball.
Poor lil feller can barely breathe and blink at the same time.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Feminist ally Pat will oink about how misogynistic our society is for not bringing Kelly Mcgillis back for the sequel and how she is just as beautiful now as she was then.

Screenshot_20220527-193718_DuckDuckGo.jpg