How do you think you'll die?

G

In 10 years I'll have no wife, girlfriend, or kids, or even really any friends (and who needs friends), and I'll probably just slowly drink myself to death. I say 10 years because I'll at least try to find something to live for until then. Reading some posts here I don't think I'm alone with that. Artie, comment?
A couple years due to alcoholism. I guess.

G

Nigsam is such an impulsive ribber he has to ruin the bit. He can’t help himself.

F8F692A6-B9D6-4A66-AF65-C1C40A0683FB.jpeg

A8E6381F-E694-4A89-B92C-ADE6EA0D2A76.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Since the 90s I predicted my death would happen in 2025. I've made it my ATM PIN, my old employee PIN, and some other logins. I obsess over it.
Now it's less than three years away and, like, right fucking there. Waiting for me.
I have the sort of life people would love to have - a couple of great knuckleheaded kids, a wife who blows me B/D/A the jacuzzi - so I hope I'm wrong.
But, hey, if I make it that long I may rent out Hooligan's for NYE 2025 to celebrate.
After all, it's walking distance from home. In fact, I used to be able to see it from my window until some fat half-a-hovel owner blocked the view with a shoddy pre-fab backwards fence.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
β€Ž
Hopefully aged 115 while my kids and grandkids figure out their various inheritance packages.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Nigsam is such an impulsive ribber he has to ruin the bit. He can’t help himself.

View attachment 45907
View attachment 45906
Fixed.

Was distracted by your gay-rape-off with Dan.

Who 'clogged' whomst's anus? Or do you have a double-ender clog?

That's a dutch wooden footwear anal insertion joke, with a twist that there might be a double-ended wooden shoe so you can pleasure each other's rectums simultaneously, you see?

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
β€Ž
β€Ž
Two weeks after my wife dies. From a broken heart.

Just kidding, it will be from some sort of untreated cancer that nobody else knew about because I'm not a needy faggot.