Honest opinion. I like BenDovid and appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody. Nobody else does.

G

I find it amusing that some of you STILL can't grasp this concept. Your obsession with a dead radio show was just my everyday life. I'm obsessed because I answer peoples questions by remembering my own life? You can call me a loser when I start posting on a message board dedicated to the job your worked for 9 years in 2004. I know that low IQ people can't understand hypotheticals and analogies so I don't expect you to ever get it.
*sighs* I see both sides man, I really do. :image_9248:It was your life, but we're on a forum dedicated to that dead radio show. obviously people are going to talk about it, and it's entertainment. It's not any weirder than you obsessing over Jar Jar Binks being Darth Vader or whatever.

*sighs* I see both sides man, I really do. :image_9248:It was your life, but we're on a forum dedicated to that dead radio show. obviously people are going to talk about it, and it's entertainment. It's not any weirder than you obsessing over Jar Jar Binks being Darth Vader or whatever.
I don't see what the big deal is with discussing something you and a bunch of other people liked from 10 years ago. People obsess over trivial shit that happened yesterday. Or important shit that happened thousands of years ago. So a funny radio show falls somewhere inbetween.

G

I find it amusing that some of you STILL can't grasp this concept. Your obsession with a dead radio show was just my everyday life. I'm obsessed because I answer peoples questions by remembering my own life? You can call me a loser when I start posting on a message board dedicated to the job your worked for 9 years in 2004. I know that low IQ people can't understand hypotheticals and analogies so I don't expect you to ever get it.
Notice how nobody else from the show posts here, retard? Yeah we're obsessed... but so are you! Which is the point you fail to grasp you fucking kike retard. Kike!

bantadant

Fantastic Man
HAHAHA AGING!!!! HA HA HA!
1694730630533.png

How much hair would you have if it was adjusted to 2007 numbers?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Sal was like, Robin Williams in Awakenings. Run of the mill intern, but he didn't fuck up breakfast and had better editing skills than the rest. So we're all like OH MY GOD THIS ONE IS ALIVE and my vacuum sucked him in. He then reverted back into a comatose douche.

David was just a fucking retard. Anywhere else, you'd be shown the door. But when I ask you "So, what makes you want to work here?" and then you make deadass eye contact for a solid 45 seconds before you start to answer, by god, you're hired on Opie & Anthony.

It’s still funny that intern David asked if travis and Danny were opie and Anthony for his interview. He really wasn’t doing a bit? That’s how he was?

WhereWeAt

Sal was like, Robin Williams in Awakenings. Run of the mill intern, but he didn't fuck up breakfast and had better editing skills than the rest. So we're all like OH MY GOD THIS ONE IS ALIVE and my vacuum sucked him in. He then reverted back into a comatose douche.

David was just a fucking retard. Anywhere else, you'd be shown the door. But when I ask you "So, what makes you want to work here?" and then you make deadass eye contact for a solid 45 seconds before you start to answer, by god, you're hired on Opie & Anthony.

Since you mention Sal's internship, what was Intern Matt like behind the scenes? Did the show play up how hated and douchey he was or was that really him?

Nice Robert De Niro, stupid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
i loved BenDovid on the show but was really offended with him disrespecting brother elmo recently. i think dovid was just jealous that the destroyer didn't put him in charge of the t-shirt business! brother elmo rules.
Remember when they read parts of his MySpace profile on the show? Easily a top 5 OnA but of all time.

I do have to say that Danny did generate a lot of drama on the show, right up until his firing by Scott Greenstein for trying to take a tranny to a Sirius concert.

One thing that I was always suspicious about on this was the timing. That weekend was also the weekend that Ant and Gregg had a massive blowout after Ant went to FH Riley’s and complained about the service being slow. They confronted each other the following Monday morning and had a massive fight. Was it a case that Danny had his meeting with Greenstein that Friday, Greenstein was offended and told Gregg and Ant that day that Danny was going to be fired, Ant gets pissed they are not doing more to try and save Danny’s job and lashes out at Gregg by trashing FH Riley’s that evening. The public story is the two events weren’t linked, but for both to happen the same weekend, that’s some coincidence.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I do have to say that Danny did generate a lot of drama on the show, right up until his firing by Scott Greenstein for trying to take a tranny to a Sirius concert.

One thing that I was always suspicious about on this was the timing. That weekend was also the weekend that Ant and Gregg had a massive blowout after Ant went to FH Riley’s and complained about the service being slow. They confronted each other the following Monday morning and had a massive fight. Was it a case that Danny had his meeting with Greenstein that Friday, Greenstein was offended and told Gregg and Ant that day that Danny was going to be fired, Ant gets pissed they are not doing more to try and save Danny’s job and lashes out at Gregg by trashing FH Riley’s that evening. The public story is the two events weren’t linked, but for both to happen the same weekend, that’s some coincidence.
"Gooooood morning everyone. Me and Ant got in a fight. Danny got fired. What you guys didn't talk about that?"
:brothaman_lg:

his firing by Scott Greenstein for putting the name of an adult entertainer as his plus one.

Don't forget, that's all that actually happened. No feet on desks. No hands behind my head.

"Who is this"

"She's a friend of mine."

"How do you know her?"

"She was a guest and we hit it off. You know, I doubt if Mash-Up Nicole won the tickets, she would be under interrogation by HR right now."

Greenstein enters the room.

"The offer is rescinded."

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure there are rules to contesting, internal or otherwise."

"You can go. You can't bring a guest.

"Fine."

Then I was fired over the phone Sunday morning by HR.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Don't forget, that's all that actually happened. No feet on desks. No hands behind my head.

"Who is this"

"She's a friend of mine."

"How do you know her?"

"She was a guest and we hit it off. You know, I doubt if Mash-Up Nicole won the tickets, she would be under interrogation by HR right now."

Greenstein enters the room.

"The offer is rescinded."

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure there are rules to contesting, internal or otherwise."

"You can go. You can't bring a guest.

"Fine."

Then I was fired over the phone Sunday morning by HR.

Why didn’t you contest it? No idea about NY employment laws but sounds thin.