Honest opinion. I like BenDovid and appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody. Nobody else does.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
HAHA bald!

HAHA Bald!.png

Why was that faggot sal hired and not Inter David? Little one?

Sal was like, Robin Williams in Awakenings. Run of the mill intern, but he didn't fuck up breakfast and had better editing skills than the rest. So we're all like OH MY GOD THIS ONE IS ALIVE and my vacuum sucked him in. He then reverted back into a comatose douche.

David was just a fucking retard. Anywhere else, you'd be shown the door. But when I ask you "So, what makes you want to work here?" and then you make deadass eye contact for a solid 45 seconds before you start to answer, by god, you're hired on Opie & Anthony.

Sal was like, Robin Williams in Awakenings. Run of the mill intern, but he didn't fuck up breakfast and had better editing skills than the rest. So we're all like OH MY GOD THIS ONE IS ALIVE and my vacuum sucked him in. He then reverted back into a comatose douche.

David was just a fucking retard. Anywhere else, you'd be shown the door. But when I ask you "So, what makes you want to work here?" and then you make deadass eye contact for a solid 45 seconds before you start to answer, by god, you're hired on Opie & Anthony.
Still dude was hilarious on air

that sucks couldn't David have been somebody that kept the Captains coffee cup full? Sal though he really bothered me I feel like Tippy Tom could have done Sals ''job'' better

G

Why do you make fun of us for being obsessed with a dead radio show, yet that's all you post about as well? You hypocritical kike.

Why do you make fun of us for being obsessed with a dead radio show, yet that's all you post about as well? You hypocritical kike.

I find it amusing that some of you STILL can't grasp this concept. Your obsession with a dead radio show was just my everyday life. I'm obsessed because I answer peoples questions by remembering my own life? You can call me a loser when I start posting on a message board dedicated to the job your worked for 9 years in 2004. I know that low IQ people can't understand hypotheticals and analogies so I don't expect you to ever get it.