• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Honest opinion: Dan and Boomia make good podcasts together.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Putting you on ignore will be merely ceremonial.
Me: This is your life and it is a joke

You: "I blocked u! But it's not because u made fun of me 2 seconds ago!!!"

Yet another sad case of the transparently buttblasted forum dweller

I'd mock ya, shitskin but could I ever top Allah giving you Pomeranian's shit for a cock?
It's 100% bigger than yours

Left: Foreskin retracted

Right: Shields up

cock.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
My favorite Boomia moment was on an episode no longer available where he's in the middle of making a poignant point
zelda.jpg

The humidity increases by 8000% in his livestreaming den when he's making a 4 hour long "poignant point" spitting and dribbling everywhere.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
He's not a running back now, he's still a lineman, they just let him do some reps there which is pretty cool. What offensive lineman wouldn't want some glory putting one in himself after blocking all that time?

As for being for niggers, I literally knew Jimmy Finn since he was little kid, he went to UPenn, he wasn't a dumb nigger and and he was a fullback. We aren't talking about halfbacks here we're talking about short yardage blocking back type guys. Take it back notch and there are no niggers here.
My dad's claim to fame was playing as safety and getting run over by John Cappelletti who was actually a QB at the time. Got through the line, hit my dad in full stride. His bicep came off the bone. My dad was 110 lbs in high school. Cappelletti's leg probably weighed about that.

My dad went on to kill a bunch of Vietnamese right before the war ended and I like to think he imagined them all as Cappelletti.

Forum Clout
My dad's claim to fame was playing as safety and getting run over by John Cappelletti who was actually a QB at the time. Got through the line, hit my dad in full stride. His bicep came off the bone. My dad was 110 lbs in high school. Cappelletti's leg probably weighed about that.

My dad went on to kill a bunch of Vietnamese right before the war ended and I like to think he imagined them all as Cappelletti.
My dad had a less glorious claim to fame but a better football career and he got to kill a bunch of niggers in a war he volunteered for so in a way our dad's were kindered spirits and you must be old too brotherman.
Boomia seems to be a likable person outside of his reverence for Joe Cumia. The guy is a fucking idiot and not being able to mock him is weird
I found Joe very relatable in a NYC way. A typical blue collar type local wop. The kind of guy who'd open his house to you and feed you give you a 20 to get home if he just met you and you were mugged. Maybe I'm wrong what do I know?

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
My dad had a less glorious claim to fame but a better football career and he got to kill a bunch of niggers in a war he volunteered for so in a way our dad's were kindered spirits and you must be old too brotherman.

I found Joe very relatable in a NYC way. A typical blue collar type local wop. The kind of guy who'd open his house to you and feed you give you a 20 to get home if he just met you and you were mugged. Maybe I'm wrong what do I know?
Joe Cumia is the kind of guy who would ask you for $20 after he just saw you get mugged.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout

Not making a character judgement he’s just my favorite person to laugh at. Before he even said a word in the people’s court episode I was dying laughing. He’s just a perfect idiot