• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Honest opinion: Dan and Boomia make good podcasts together.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Honest opinion: I have never listened to Dullen's livestream and never will, him and Covid write at an elementary school level, there is nothing to be gained from listening to them except disappointment

Dishonest opinion: I love cool forum celebrities who try to be Mr. podcaster and get less than 100 views! I really want to be on their livestream! No making funny jokes about special forum users! We are all so cool!

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
cool forum celebrities
you got that right, cuntfuckerster:

1724706808547.png

if you subscribe to Dan's five sinks club you get a mug and exclusive access to WOW emojis in the live chat :2_sinks:

Forum Clout
It's a proven fact that, outside of the QB, the smartest players on the field are the O-line. The dumbest, by far, is the RB.

Edit : Boomia's kid was too dumb to play his position and thinks it's about his kid's athletesism instead of his failures.
He's not a running back now, he's still a lineman, they just let him do some reps there which is pretty cool. What offensive lineman wouldn't want some glory putting one in himself after blocking all that time?
Of course the kid wants to take risks. It's the father's job to know better, stupid.

Aside from that, nice inspiring the kid to turn away from the thinking man's elegant, white, fullback position into the show-boating, all-about-me-and-my-touchdown-dance, to-stupid-to-work-as-a-unit, black RB position.

But he's Italian. What'd you expect?
As for being for niggers, I literally knew Jimmy Finn since he was little kid, he went to UPenn, he wasn't a dumb nigger and and he was a fullback. We aren't talking about halfbacks here we're talking about short yardage blocking back type guys. Take it back notch and there are no niggers here.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
I like Dan and Booms. The only downside is they both have severe ADD/ADHD and will ramble on about MLB players from 30 years ago for a half hour no one fucking remembers. And neither can tard wrangle the other without another 10 minute tangent on something stupid like black pussy or something
"I like listening to retards rambling about shit that happened 30 years ago"

This is your life and it is a joke

Coming this summer....

Babe 3: Big pig in trouble

CovidCumia's son finds himself contending with the harsh elements after his father gets them evicted for saying nigger on youtube....

A tale of hardship, a fat aging man trying to speak while spitting and dribbling everywhere, and his embarrassed son trying to find his own way in life....

why_are_you_taking_a_picture_of_me_daddy.png

Absolutely retarded - Roger Ebert

1/10 - The Times

Forum Clout

Coming this summer....

CovidCumia's son finds himself contending with the harsh elements after his father gets them evicted for saying nigger on youtube....

A tale of hardship, a fat aging man trying to speak while spitting and dribbling everywhere, and his embarrassed son trying to find his own way in life....

View attachment 219129

1/10 - The Times
Putting you on ignore will be merely ceremonial.

Forum Clout

Coming this summer....

View attachment 219129

1/10 - The Times
I'd mock ya, shitskin but could I ever top Allah giving you Pomeranian's shit for a cock?

Lunkhead

...and rise again!
Forum Clout
When you went off on Hildy for getting a vasectomy as means to not rape kids I fucking laughed harder than I have in long time.
My favorite Boomia moment was on an episode no longer available where he's in the middle of making a poignant point about how a friend of his kid lost their father and the tragedy involved in life while we're wasting time with these petty online beefs and then it devolves into him describing what would happen if a certain "virtuous pedophile" defender hypothetically came to his door. All time rant.