• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Honest opinion: Dan and Boomia make good podcasts together.

Forum Clout
Dan said Boomia jr has football on fridays so Boomia can't come on. They take football real seriously like friday night lights.
I do. Him and I moved to the Michigan house just so he could play and big news last night he got pulled out of the lineman group and took reps at fullback when running short yardage out of the I based on how well he did in pursuit drills and I guess him having carried the ball in rugby. Not just blocking back either he got carries not just between the tackles either a few outside the tackles he said even to the weak side. I'm dreaming of scores lol. He has no idea what he's doing back there on the first play he knocked down his own half back by accident but still.
Having assessed Patrick in the flesh, could I neutralise him if he tried to neutralise me?
Of course you could, maybe if he got you in his hands in 5 seconds, but after 30 seconds he'd be half dead and his fat face has so much edema he'd be weeping blood as you hit it. He's not going to be very strong. He's hauling a lot of weight but has no muscle whatsoever.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I do. Him and I moved to the Michigan house just so he could play and big news last night he got pulled out of the lineman group and took reps at fullback when running short yardage out of the I based on how well he did in pursuit drills and I guess him having carried the ball in rugby. Not just blocking back either he got carries not just between the tackles either a few outside the tackles he said even to the weak side. I'm dreaming of scores lol. He has no idea what he's doing back there on the first play he knocked down his own half back by accident but still.

Of course you could, maybe if he got you in his hands in 5 seconds, but after 30 seconds he'd be half dead and his fat face has so much edema he'd be weeping blood as you hit it. He's not going to be very strong. He's hauling a lot of weight but has no muscle whatsoever.
Did Patty make eye contact with you when you were taking his pictures or did he become submissive?

Also, great to hear your son got promoted to the "have destroyed knees and CTE by 27" position. Al Bundy raising the son he always wanted.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Did Patty make eye contact with you when you were taking his pictures or did he become submissive?

Also, great to hear your son got promoted to the "have destroyed knees and CTE by 27" position. Al Bundy raising the son he always wanted.

You are an estrogen filled man so you don’t understand why a kid would want to play football and take risks. That’s okay.

I guess in your terms, it’s like using that fabulous new eye shadow even though it dries out the skin and may cause flare ups.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
You are an estrogen filled man so you don’t understand why a kid would want to play football and take risks. That’s okay.

I guess in your terms, it’s like using that fabulous new eye shadow even though it dries out the skin and may cause flare ups.
Noseguard/tackle (depending on playing out of a 5 or 4), kickoff, and fullback. You were built for the drama club. Stay out of the conversation when I'm talking to the dago.

You have a gay sweater, zero muscle, and have no right to speak on the subject of having and raising a family. You hit the male wall and will be alone forever. You are just like your sister at the end of the day. You exist to work and collect your paycheck so you can spend money on material goods. The Jews got you. Gay.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Noseguard/tackle (depending on playing out of a 5 or 4), kickoff, and fullback. You were built for the drama club. Stay out of the conversation when I'm talking to the dago.

You have a gay sweater, zero muscle, and have no right to speak on the subject of having and raising a family. You hit the male wall and will be alone forever. You are just like your sister at the end of the day. You exist to work and collect your paycheck so you can spend money on material goods. The Jews got you. Gay.

The real Ray Wilson would break you in two if you tried to do anything to him in person.

Forum Clout

Of course the kid wants to take risks. It's the father's job to know better, stupid.

Aside from that, nice inspiring the kid to turn away from the thinking man's elegant, white, fullback position into the show-boating, all-about-me-and-my-touchdown-dance, to-stupid-to-work-as-a-unit, black RB position.

But he's Italian. What'd you expect?

Forum Clout
It's a proven fact that, outside of the QB, the smartest players on the field are the O-line. The dumbest, by far, is the RB.

Edit : Boomia's kid was too dumb to play his position and thinks it's about his kid's athletesism instead of his failures.