• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Homo Joe Reverb Update! (new exciting listings!!!)

lowend73

Forum Clout
Yeah they're website has been down for months. I was having a heck of a time trying to figure out what a model was from the serial number. People on the internet are just like "yeah, their shit just goes offline forever every once in awhile". But the dude has the time to go around the internet to make sure no one is selling metal "R"s lol.
They have a warranty the begins when the instrument is shipped from the factory. So if you buy it 10 months from then it really is not helpful.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
What bad shit have you run into with Ricks?
Nothing crazy personally, just awful feeling necks. They're poorly engineered instruments. There's no screw on the back of the bridge where the strings anchor, so they can sometimes bend and lift off the body. I've read people complain that they use green wood on their necks which gives them a tendency to settle in weird ways. They cut their nuts (lol) by hand, so sometimes they don't intonate right at the 1st fret. The shitty thing is that they have been hearing complaints about this stuff for years and have doubled down with the whole "that's just how we do things" angle.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Nothing crazy personally, just awful feeling necks. They're poorly engineered instruments. There's no screw on the back of the bridge where the strings anchor, so they can sometimes bend and lift off the body. I've read people complain that they use green wood on their necks which gives them a tendency to settle in weird ways. They cut their nuts (lol) by hand, so sometimes they don't intonate right at the 1st fret. The shitty thing is that they have been hearing complaints about this stuff for years and have doubled down with the whole "that's just how we do things" angle.

Fair enough, I've only had one that I got to use for an extended period of time and have screwed around with some of my buddies a bit and also Jim Babjak of The Smithereens let me play his for a little bit :brothaman_sm: and I enjoyed how they felt and sounded.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He might want to hold onto the banjo, he’ll need it in a few months when he’s forced to move to the sticks and busk at the Greenville Farmers Market.
There’s no way that Joseph will be making it “down south” for several years to come. He’s got at least 4 more lonely Christmases and thanksgivings, brooding silently while baby bro and little sis get together to enjoy the finer things in life.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Aren't the necks dual truss rods?

Glad you went into depth, no way in hell am I saving to buy one

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
!!!UPDATE!!! !!!UPDATE!!! !!!UPDATE!!! !!!UPDATE!!!

Homo Joe has quietly de-listed quite a few items, including the notorious '58/59'/'62 Gibson ES330.

RIX5R7u.png

He has successfully sold the pink squier

i8QYIlt.png

However it appears he is going to take this SCUMBAG BUYER to the People's Court

VxTPHQc.png

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He has successfully sold the pink squier

i8QYIlt.png
Obviously he bought that pink guitar with the dreams of layla learning how to play so they can sit around a table and sing with the family. Clearly she didnt want anything to do with joe and his guitar hobby. I bet it was a christmas present too. It just sat on a wall with all the other guitars collecting dust.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Joe is currently an hour away from where I live...if I hadn't stayed up all night doing blow i'd go and harass him #madcowdisease

View attachment 189758
Is he implying that the UK, which is filled to the brim with migrants and illegal aliens and has been for several years, has a tough border? What a fucking bum. I’d love to see him dumbly wandering in London, jaw akimbo