• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Homo Joe Reverb Update! (new exciting listings!!!)

JebJoh

Forum Clout
More overpriced crap and more price cuts on the '58/'59/'62 ES330.

SJeEYf2.jpg
Just a quick look, the ES330 that he wants to sell for 11 and claims it could sell for 25 is listed in at least 5 different Reverb pages for anywhere from $3600 - $8000.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just a quick look, the ES330 that he wants to sell for 11 and claims it could sell for 25 is listed in at least 5 different Reverb pages for anywhere from $3600 - $8000.
Its crazy that he thinks he can mark up the pricing and think nobody will notice. That site is used by musicians that know what they are looking at. Joe thinks people wont try to check other pricing of the same item. Its going to take forever to get what he is asking. He will end up dropping the prices in a few months hoping people will bite. Its great that he is inflating pricing on mediocre guitars. Joe thinks he is sitting on a goldmine. Maybe sell some of those trump cards and retire.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Its crazy that he thinks he can mark up the pricing and think nobody will notice. That site is used by musicians that know what they are looking at. Joe thinks people wont try to check other pricing of the same item. Its going to take forever to get what he is asking. He will end up dropping the prices in a few months hoping people will bite. Its great that he is inflating pricing on mediocre guitars. Joe thinks he is sitting on a goldmine. Maybe sell some of those trump cards and retire.
The fact that he's trying to sell a Squier Bullet for $450 says it all, really.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
It's a retard boomer thing. One of them believes a piece of junk they own is worth a lot of money so they list it somewhere for sale. A second boomer sees that thing for sale and also has one, so they then assume theirs is also worth that much (except probably more because theirs is always better in their mind) and they list it as well. Pretty soon all of them are selling the same overpriced junk and yet there's no market for any of it. They refuse to lower the price because in their mind that would mean they're getting ripped off if it actually sells.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Joe is pretty good at guitar, which was probably a flex when he was young in the 1950s but now there are an unlimited amount of pretty good guitarists around, especially young hot ones who get all the attention. Nobody wants to listen or watch a 75 year old racist when they could watch this

View attachment 173062
I love when he shits on the younger guitarist crowd. In true boomer fashion he has to make it seem like he actually developed a craft to learn cover songs, these kids can watch a tutorial in YouTube so it is somehow less impressive. FAT FAGGOT BOOMER IN DISTRESS!

lowend73

Forum Clout
View attachment 173061
He's crazy if he thinks anyone is buying one of these for $3k. They sound like shit and even Cream cover bands ignore them. If he reduced it by half he'd still have to sit on it for months before it sold.
A really shitty bass in general. Does he post the serial numbers for these sales? Like open it up and let's see the electronics/pickups on these gems.

There are some good deals on there, but you can see they are selling at super inflated prices.

Talkbass.com is a perfect example of people with too much $ who pay for high end stuff thinking it will be an investment. One dude on there was trying to sell a $15k Wal bass. These guys keep all those luthiers in company by ordering boutique basses they will never sell for what they are expecting.

Im guessing the guitar forums are the same...

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Talkbass.com is a perfect example of people with too much $ who pay for high end stuff thinking it will be an investment. One dude on there was trying to sell a $15k Wal bass. These guys keep all those luthiers in company by ordering boutique basses they will never sell for what they are expecting.
Talkbass is one of the gayest forums on the Internet. It's just a cunty, know-it-all, boomer club. There's nothing worse than a cunty man, which is essentially their whole user base. Just a bunch of low-T, progressive-signalling, smug old men. I wish someone over there would get on ONA's radar so I can laugh maniacally while every thread is inundated with pictures of shit. Fuck talkbass.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Talkbass is one of the gayest forums on the Internet. It's just a cunty, know-it-all, boomer club. There's nothing worse than a cunty man, which is essentially their whole user base. Just a bunch of low-T, progressive-signalling, smug old men. I wish someone over there would get on ONA's radar so I can laugh maniacally while every thread is inundated with pictures of shit. Fuck talkbass.
Perfect description. They spend more time talking about nut length , string spacing, etc. Never any videos of people playing. It is all rich dentists with a hobby that is insane.

I would love to have a Rickenbacker, Alembic, etc. But, I uam not a touring musician by any means. Too have multiple basses costing thousands of dollars is insane.

The best is reading about custom builders who take all these rube's money and disappear.

Forum Clout
So this was Joe's pension and retirement. This was the plan. Cash out the guitars to fund his retirement. Every gig not paying taxes, not paying into Social Security, not paying into Medicare. Not paying taxes and "cheating the man" man. This is what it amounts to. Just checked my SS statement. If I started taking SS tomorrow I would get more in 9 months that this whole pile of shit. I will get SS year, after year after year. With cost of living increase. Plus Medicare. Plus I have a pension. Plus I take my medical. Every year for the rest of my life. Never have to work another minute and I get checks in the mailbox. Joe has nothing. No social security. No pension. No medical. No savings. Nothing. His plan is to hope people throw change into his guitar case. That is not an existence, that is a sentence. Nice life plan stuipid.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I would love to have a Rickenbacker, Alembic, etc. But, I uam not a touring musician by any means. Too have multiple basses costing thousands of dollars is insane.
Every 3rd Rickenbacker made is a pile of shit, which makes the $2500 price tag even more obscene.

Anyone who would buy an Alembic is a fool. Nice overpriced coffee table, stupid - I hope your junkie son sells it for fentanyl.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Every 3rd Rickenbacker made is a pile of shit, which makes the $2500 price tag even more obscene.

Anyone who would buy an Alembic is a fool. Nice overpriced coffee table, stupid - I hope your junkie son sells it for fentanyl.
I have heard nothing good about Rickenbacker's. Shit customer service, ergonomics all fucked up. A 2k bass, and you need to buy a drop in bridge? Geddy Lee loved them so much, he has a signature Jazz Bass ( which is actually nice, especially a MIJ one. Those necks are the shit)

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

What bad shit have you run into with Ricks?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I have heard nothing good about Rickenbacker's. Shit customer service, ergonomics all fucked up. A 2k bass, and you need to buy a drop in bridge? Geddy Lee loved them so much, he has a signature Jazz Bass ( which is actually nice, especially a MIJ one. Those necks are the shit)

Yeah they're website has been down for months. I was having a heck of a time trying to figure out what a model was from the serial number. People on the internet are just like "yeah, their shit just goes offline forever every once in awhile". But the dude has the time to go around the internet to make sure no one is selling metal "R"s lol.