Ho-lee shit! Jury verdict against Alex Jones in Sandy Hook trial just in: $1 Billion dollars!!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
That's fucking insane. Is anyone who believes in conspiracies now and speaks their mind going to start getting fined?
Doubtful. Because the real conspiracy theorist would say things in court that would prove that Sandy Hoax never happened. Jone and his kike wife are nothing but Mossad disinformation agents at this point. Imagine putting Robbie Parker on the stand with video of him laughing before an interview about his murdered kids and so on.

This trial is a show trial like the JFK hearings or the 9/11 hearings.

Doubtful. Because the real conspiracy theorist would say things in court that would prove that Sandy Hoax never happened. Jone and his kike wife are nothing but Mossad disinformation agents at this point. Imagine putting Robbie Parker on the stand with video of him laughing before an interview about his murdered kids and so on.

This trial is a show trial like the JFK hearings or the 9/11 hearings.
Somewhere post 9/11 he was put on the jew's payroll, since at that time he specifically named Israel behind 9/11.

I can't find the full clip, but this is part of it.

G

I don’t understand how he is even vaguely liable for shit other people did to those families. Because he questioned it being real? I don’t understand it. Can the families of 9/11 sue him too? The whole thing is pretty odd to me and I haven’t seen anyone explain it besides “ALEX JONES IS A SCUMBAG, LIAR, MONSTER! DO YOU LIKE DEAD KIDS?! YOU SUPPORT MURDERING CHILDREN!”

I don’t even give a shit about Alex Jones. Whether you like him or not. Even if you think what he said is vile and he’s the scum of the Earth. This is a pretty gay precedent to set. You are only allowed to run with the approved point of view on a story. Question it? Get sued into oblivion.

I may be completely wrong but that’s basically what it seems like to me.

G

Not to mention, if Alex Jones believed even a little bit of the shit he’s been spewing over the last 25 years, I’d think he has been preparing for the government to try to come take his shit. He’s not a dumb guy, he made a ton of money, I imagine he’s had/has the majority of his money somewhere they can’t get their hands on it. Whether crypto or off shore somewhere in some weird country in a different name, or even fucking gold deblouns or bars like a meme. No way he hasn’t prepared for something like this.

G

I don’t understand how he is even vaguely liable for shit other people did to those families. Because he questioned it being real? I don’t understand it. Can the families of 9/11 sue him too? The whole thing is pretty odd to me and I haven’t seen anyone explain it besides “ALEX JONES IS A SCUMBAG, LIAR, MONSTER! DO YOU LIKE DEAD KIDS?! YOU SUPPORT MURDERING CHILDREN!”

I don’t even give a shit about Alex Jones. Whether you like him or not. Even if you think what he said is vile and he’s the scum of the Earth. This is a pretty gay precedent to set. You are only allowed to run with the approved point of view on a story. Question it? Get sued into oblivion.

I may be completely wrong but that’s basically what it seems like to me.
Let's say he was liable...let's say he told people to go after them and harass them...let's even say he told people to inflict violence on them.

Is it worth $1 billion?

G

Let's say he was liable...let's say he told people to go after them and harass them...let's even say he told people to inflict violence on them.

Is it worth $1 billion?
Oh yeah.. no, not a chance. But I just don’t understand how we even get through the him being liable part to begin with. Let alone how they ended up at some made up meme number they decided he owes.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I still have yet to see video or hear audio of Alex Jones claiming it was fake. I was still watching him during this shooting and he was hypothetically speaking on if it were and debunking callers who claimed it was fake. He never sent his viewers to these people, it is purposeful corporate disinformation to destroy a career of someone they do not like. The media has done a lot of talking about this audio/video without playing a second of it. This whole case has been a joke.

Last edited:
Not to mention, if Alex Jones believed even a little bit of the shit he’s been spewing over the last 25 years, I’d think he has been preparing for the government to try to come take his shit. He’s not a dumb guy, he made a ton of money, I imagine he’s had/has the majority of his money somewhere they can’t get their hands on it. Whether crypto or off shore somewhere in some weird country in a different name, or even fucking gold deblouns or bars like a meme. No way he hasn’t prepared for something like this.
He has a treasure chest with Trump memorabilia stashed away in the Caribbean.

G

Somewhere post 9/11 he was put on the jew's payroll, since at that time he specifically named Israel behind 9/11.

I can't find the full clip, but this is part of it.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1569044057615224832[/URL]
Interesting. Never saw this clip. This must've been before he was saying "the Arabs run Hollywood." I haven't done a ton of digging on Jones because to me he was always conspiracy training wheels and the loud, crazy guy put out there to discredit real investigations, but I've heard he's got a lot of connections to shady groups like the Council for National Policy. Him "sneaking" into Bohemian Grove was so staged. Not that the ritual was fake, but I believe they wanted that out there as some kind of revelation of the method/intimidation thing.