He's turning into a frog. Also, Niki looks radiant.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I honestly think that he's had a stroke. He used to be able to smile, we have older pictures of him doing so
Calm down, he smiles and laughs just fine whenever he talks about killing his wife.

64C824E6-7FA7-48A9-B978-B06053D214EE.jpeg
09636EF1-7B67-4B0B-9BBA-9EED9866DF67.jpeg
A506BE6C-7A0B-423B-B95D-5B6ED61ADEAB.jpeg

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Where to start. The already hideous sweat-stained Brewers hat. Pig’s atrociously outdated Matrix sunglasses from 1998 that don’t even fit his fat head anymore. Niggy’s cheap Sugar Ray glasses from 1999. Sheesh. I honestly can’t believe I’m considering leaving Orange County, California and buying property in greaterland Chicago sometimes. I need a big city to work and gig regularly in. Not all Midwesterners are this fat and stupid, are they?
Buy property in englewood and austin, those are definitely the next neighborhoods white people will move into.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Or he hates being around his wife so much that he is incapable of smiling when she's around.
Even if he did hate being around Niki, Patrick is so pig headed (lol) that he wouldn’t believe it. He’s completely delusional at this point.

I think the weird fish mouth is more from booze and just being a fat sack of shit.