He's turning into a frog. Also, Niki looks radiant.

G

I wish it was the USS Indianapolis.

amwgvc4qw9131.gif

Even better.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Where to start. The already hideous sweat-stained Brewers hat. Pig’s atrociously outdated Matrix sunglasses from 1998 that don’t even fit his fat head anymore. Niggy’s cheap Sugar Ray glasses from 1999. Sheesh. I honestly can’t believe I’m considering leaving Orange County, California and buying property in greaterland Chicago sometimes. I need a big city to work and gig regularly in. Not all Midwesterners are this fat and stupid, are they?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Where to start. The already hideous sweat-stained Brewers hat. Pig’s atrociously outdated Matrix sunglasses from 1998 that don’t even fit his fat head anymore. Niggy’s cheap Sugar Ray glasses from 1999. Sheesh. I honestly can’t believe I’m considering leaving Orange County, California and buying property in greaterland Chicago sometimes. I need a big city to work and gig regularly in. Not all Midwesterners are this fat and stupid, are they?

Yes we are. Stay in California and tell everyone you know to never ever leave your shithole lovely sunny state.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
He looks like a drunk tried to make a smiley face with egg yolk eyes, greasy ham slice cheeks, and thin, slimy bacon strip lips. And then a dog fucked it.
I honestly think that he's had a stroke. He used to be able to smile, we have older pictures of him doing so. And it's not the fact that his face is so fat that's stopping him from smiling either.

fat 2.png

Or he hates being around his wife so much that he is incapable of smiling when she's around. That might be another explanation.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I honestly think that he's had a stroke. He used to be able to smile, we have older pictures of him doing so. And it's not the fact that his face is so fat that's stopping him from smiling either.

View attachment 67887

Or he hates being around his wife so much that he is incapable of smiling when she's around. That might be another explanation.
I don't think the second to last symptom applies to Rick.