• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hes swatting himself again!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
A policemen looking at your door with a light at night and only disturbing you because it activated your ring cam isn’t a swatting, Pat.

They have to respond, you’ve said for years terrorists are after you, if a call was real and they didn’t respond, they are fucked. They are going to check in, even nominally.

“but they could have shot me!” is like Sam Harris saying “if covid was real and the vaccine did work, people would think differently!!!” - yeah no shit.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
I love how Pat ignores Jackie's subpar OSINT and the Gibney faildox lol

d7107942b4a23e10eefd50d6da474cae.png

f19ef71d53347505315c0d84ac7bb77d.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Piggy on threads is loving the attention
View attachment 213774
DAN THE POO POO MAN IS THE RINGLEADER!!!
View attachment 213775
View attachment 213776
View attachment 213777
Holy shit look at these retards View attachment 213778
View attachment 213779
View attachment 213780
It’s all because of money and power the fat loser is swatted.
I thought reading these would be amusing but I had to start scanning because it was taking more effort than I expected to even follow. Also Rick has missing words or typos in every response. Drunk already?

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Officer 1, knocking loudly: Mr. Tomlinson are you home?
Fat Pig: Yes, officer child.
Officers 2, 3, and 4 in the yard: *laughter*

O1: Is everything okay in there? We got another call.
FP: Never come here again!
O2,3,4: *more laughter*

O1: Okay sir, just one more quick question then. You still fat?
O2,3,4: *oinking sounds begin*

Last edited:

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Is there any way it's not him doing it at this point?
There's zero chance it's not him or someone acting on his behalf. His entire "cyberstalker cult" just rolls their eyes and assumes he did it again because nobody here would.

Did he have any Airbnb availability during this? I'm betting nobody was there. Conveniently. Like always.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I often wonder if Rick really believes we're swatting him, or if he just wants us to take the fall for it because we've humiliated him so many times.
Pat always compartmentalizes the peole that roll him. Before rascals laughed at him he would call everyone that shit on him either a russian bot or white supremacist trumpers. For a while he would call OnA people trolling him one of those categories. Then he finally realized that OnA wasnt politically driven and a mix of races. Now in his head everyone that fucks with him must be from here. When there are at least 4 different sites that twist his nipples on a regular basis. He cant imagine that he gets trolled for a bunch of different angles. Thats why its funny when him and Jackie points fingers at Robert,gibbney, and Dan like they know for a fact they are behind it all while everyone knows how wrong they are. They look like complete idiots when the police try to look into their "leads" and see how wrong they are. yet he will insist they are correct. Pat and Jackie actively sabotage Pats own case.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
His entire "cyberstalker cult" just rolls their eyes and assumes he did it again because nobody here would.
On the one hand, the majority here prefer to be anonymous for their privacy and safety.

On the other hand, it's insisted that one of us would risk their freedom by committing a federal offense.

It doesn't really pass the smell test, Rick, you fat cunt.

Forum Clout
Piggy on threads is loving the attention
View attachment 213774
DAN THE POO POO MAN IS THE RINGLEADER!!!
View attachment 213775
View attachment 213776
View attachment 213777
Holy shit look at these retards View attachment 213778
View attachment 213779
View attachment 213780
It’s all because of money and power the fat loser is swatted.
Wait Limos Famine is threatening my family and I with physical harm and Pat is OK with it?

Edit: It's got Klinefelter syndrome so likely micropenis and is very angry like Pat.

Last edited: