• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hes swatting himself again!

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Join pat in his latest escapade as his sanctuary is bombarded with a directional energy weapon, wave after wave of photons are being fired from a tactical assault maglite directly at him, will this be the end of our 140IQ tough guy?

Reserve your copy now!

flash.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's already sent this to the lawyers because he thinks it can somehow help his case - it must be sinking in that their dismissal will work and he won't be able to fight it. He's probably already written up an insane response and will demand his legal team file it with NO EDITS.
That’s what I’m thinking, if I remember right the “vandalism” of his bike (the gay virgin Pat in East erase marker) was days before he had a major date in his Briton lawsuit against the 60 John Does since his case was so flimsy he needed something to make it look serious. I’m sure he acted like a complete retard and did all he could to get the police to assault him.

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This only shows a single officer reading Rick's "X days since our home has been swatted" sign.

View attachment 213768

Which has been on his door for two years.

I hope they find who's doing this bury him under the jail.
So he has a swatting warning sign on the front door of a place he is renting on AirBnB?

Im sure they feel safe. As long as the owner is very responsive. Thats really all that matters.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Piggy on threads is loving the attention
View attachment 213774
DAN THE POO POO MAN IS THE RINGLEADER!!!
View attachment 213775
View attachment 213776
View attachment 213777
Holy shit look at these retards View attachment 213778
View attachment 213779
View attachment 213780
It’s all because of money and power the fat loser is swatted.

I often wonder if Rick really believes we're swatting him, or if he just wants us to take the fall for it because we've humiliated him so many times.

I mean, he can't possibly still believe Robert Prongay is a real person here.

He couldn't possibly have gone from believing Bernard Murphy was running this place because Jackie told him so to believing Boomia (Prongay) runs this place just because Quasi changed the banner to say so.

He can't possibly believe Dan is going to ever get in any trouble for this if he literally followed Rick into court and was allowed to leave without incident.

He may think we're responsible for the swatting, but he can't possibly be certain. There is no proof. We surely would've been caught by now. He's just trying to will arrests into reality by autistically repeating his same theories as fact over and over again. This is a kind of delusional narcissism that hasn't even been named yet. He thinks he can manifest indictments from Twitter.

You'd think after six years he would've given up, yet he persists. $180,000 later, he's still going. And to this day, not one of us has faced any legal repercussions whatsoever unless you count Quasolio making a profit from his accrued interest. The justice system has decided he's more of a problem than we are, and he still won't let it go.