He's encouraging Ukrainian citizens to put themselves in danger now

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Ukrainian 1: What is smart American Twitter saying we should do about our oppressed situation tonight, Dmitri?
Ukrainian 2 (Dmitri): Uh, one man say attack their tanks with paint.
U1: Perhaps we should follow this brave and no doubt traditionally masculine fellow! Does it appear he has fathered and protected many children?
U2: It appears more likely he ate them.
U1: Oh no! Well does he look like a brave and virile man who has bedded many women?
U2: I have bad news...

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
You just have to stick a banana in the tailpipe. End. Of. Tank.

banana_tailpipe_1785.jpg

BudDickman

Yes, they coherently killed in the neighborhood of a hundred million people in the last century, you fat asshole.
I don't know what point this retard is trying to make, but all he is doing is proving that he is a true NPC who is fully indoctrinated by the mainstream media. It is so ridiculous that the media vilifies Russia as though they are the new Nazis, when for the better part of a century they were just as bad if not worse than the Nazis.

The Western media was ambivalent or sympathetic to Russia when they were murdering tens of millions by sending them to freeze to death in the gulags or by engineering famines that caused families to resort to cannibalism against each other before starving to death. The Holomodor killed millions of Ukrainians and you never anything hear about it.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
I don't know what point this retard is trying to make, but all he is doing is proving that he is a true NPC who is fully indoctrinated by the mainstream media. It is so ridiculous that the media vilifies Russia as though they are the new Nazis, when for the better part of a century they were just as bad if not worse than the Nazis.

The Western media was ambivalent or sympathetic to Russia when they were murdering tens of millions by sending them to freeze to death in the gulags or by engineering famines that caused families to resort to cannibalism against each other before starving to death. The Holomodor killed millions of Ukrainians and you never anything hear about it.
(((You never hear anything about it)))

EraGodless

In all my years being an O&A pest and Reddit troll, this is the first time I truly despise Patrick.

people who act like condescending dickheads are one thing, people who abandon their children to play with dinosaur toys and claim welfare are another thing

people who exploit a warzone for Twitter dopamine, encouraging civilians to kill themselves in ways which should be a jackass sketch, is something I deeply, viscerally despise.

when this 300lb fantasist deadbeat finally strokes out, the world will be a better (and less heavy) place.
You are watching FATASS! I'm Patrick Tomlinson and this stunt is: Instant Death by Tank.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Of course Pat thinks the ridiculous idea would actually work and save the day. He also thinks the Ewok’s from Return of the Jedi were the coolest badasses instead a joke that ruined the movie. Notice fans haven’t been begging for the Ewoks to come back? Nobody but Pat liked them because he’s a childish retard.