He's encouraging Ukrainian citizens to put themselves in danger now

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
@ChicopeeChip can you get in touch with this guy and have him on the podcast?
When he said " He drinks at my bar" I thought they both happen to drink there. Then I see he is a service worker. This might be the hooligans employee interview we have all been waiting for. Good tipper? How he feels about all his shit spread out on the bar. What others say when he isnt around. Man that would be a great get for the podcast.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Get them children. Have Fun!

222-image_max_pc-1497008242-1.jpg
Fucking loved those grenade balloons as a kid. *sniff*

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
When he said " He drinks at my bar" I thought they both happen to drink there. Then I see he is a service worker. This might be the hooligans employee interview we have all been waiting for. Good tipper? How he feels about all his shit spread out on the bar. What others say when he isnt around. Man that would be a great get for the podcast.
I’ve long wanted someone to get a hold of an employee / former employee to tell us how they really think about Pat. Hooligans seems to be a real local townie bar from the clientele so I’m sure everyone is aware of him. There’s a bar like that near me and everyone really knows everyone that goes there so I avoid it because it’s sad.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Military Pat is my favorite new character. I mean I doubt he could survive week 1 in basic training in any branch of the military, but he knows everything. First time he called a drill instructor/drill sergeant/recruit division commander or military training officer “child” they’d make him do push-ups til he died.

No Drill Sergeant child, I will not get down and start pushing. You will treat me like a General, little one.

EraGodless

Military Pat is my favorite new character. I mean I doubt he could survive week 1 in basic training in any branch of the military, but he knows everything. First time he called a drill instructor/drill sergeant/recruit division commander or military training officer “child” they’d make him do push-ups til he died.

No Drill Sergeant child, I will not get down and start pushing. You will treat me like a General, little one.
He admittedly has oppositional defiant disorder. He would get fucked pretty quickly in a military scenario, because he's too much of a friendless faggot to be able to navigate his way politically through the ranks. He'd wash out in less than a month (that's if he could pass the low-bar psychological testing).

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
General George Weighsaton
Hannibal Barcalounger
Lord Burnt Wellington
Lord General Cornbreakfast

I agree that bartender or whatever is a fucking faggot. They hand over other customers information for no reason and pretend to respect people's privacy? I hope hooligans loses its license and this nigger ends up on welfare