Here we go again: "SHOTS FIRED" in the hovel

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Fawk, it was yesterday. I had no idea, I'd tell you if I did.

Williams is also tied to the infamous "I abandoned my daughter" blog post written by a certain piggly boy with special needs. Norm loved Williams.

Time truly is a fat circle

Robin Williams death coincided with the monster and pats gun in his mouth last time, maybe the gun shots were real this time

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I thought he was known to be a joke thief among comics?
Yeah, but it doesn't seem to be intentional - he did that stream-of-consciousness stuff on stage, and sometimes grab for stuff he'd seen before.

Also, he used to pay out like a motherfucker when he got caught, so it was kind of hard for comics to complain when one stolen joke would pay for a couple of month's rent.

G

At this point I'm fairly certain someone is swatting him. If he did it to himself, he would have no reason to do it again just a couple weeks later. It's almost certainly someone from the farms, but either way it's not out of the question that the authorities are going to start keeping an eye on this place. If they can't find the swatter, I wouldn't put it past them to pick one of us at random, charge with swatting so that they can get the unlucky brotherman to plead down to cyberstalking, which some of you are unironically guilty of. If you are one of the people spamming contact forms, I'd probably stop doing that for now.

G

At this point I'm fairly certain someone is swatting him. If he did it to himself, he would have no reason to do it again just a couple weeks later. It's almost certainly someone from the farms, but either way it's not out of the question that the authorities are going to start keeping an eye on this place. If they can't find the swatter, I wouldn't put it past them to pick one of us at random, charge with swatting so that they can get the unlucky brotherman to plead down to cyberstalking, which some of you are unironically guilty of. If you are one of the people spamming contact forms, I'd probably stop doing that for now.
I'm sorry, who are you?

G

But then why was he such a hateable cunt in that leaked audio? Wouldn’t he want to come off as the sympathetic victim of evil nazi cyber-stalkers?

Something ain’t adding up…..
If he did it to himself, he would have immediately oinked about it instead of waiting for days hoping one of us would stumble across the call.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
1599236124209.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
If he did it to himself, he would have immediately oinked about it instead of waiting for days hoping one of us would stumble across the call.
No; not if he'd fatricked it up. Pat always hides his mistakes, child.

In this case, Pat waited until Nikki was out of town and he was sleeping in the other half of the hovel before phoning in a "fake shots" fired call. He figured the cops would attend his address and leave the other unit alone. Sadly, they were too thorough and dragged him out of bed, tiny cock a-floppin', and into the street. At least that's my theory.

If it had gone to plan and they'd kicked in the door of his empty apartment he'd have been all over social media later that same day. his delay in attention-seeking points to it being a false flag.

G

I like how he always says "we" like he consults with a team of lawyers. His wife probably doesn't even talk to him about this because she's tired of telling him to stop engaging and then he flips out and says "you don't think I've tried that??!", even though he hasn't. He doesn't have any access to lawyers after emptying SFWA's coffers.

I think he's including Niki. He starting saying "our stalkers" and "we" a while back and I'm pretty sure he's referring to him and Niki. He wants to make sure she's on the hook for half the judgement.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
If I remember right it it was a female teacher 😎
Wrong as always, stlaker. Robin William's best friend was doing shitty in school so he convinced Robin to pretend to be his teacher for a fake parent teacher conference. Then Fran Drescher invites him out to a bar and statutory rapes him.

Not to sound like a Tomlinson but your profile photo is probably my favorite Disney movie. Yes I'm a faggot.
Gonna keep the movie autism rolling and point out that Brave Little Toaster isn't a Disney movie. It's far too based. Like when Toaster gets sick of the blanket being a needy whiney bitch, you'd never see that in a Disney movie. As a kid I remember feeling kinda guilty for thinking the blanket deserved to get some shit there, he was getting annoying. Pretty complex feelings for a kids movie. All the sequels are trash though.