• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Help your typo'ing uncle out he's now featuring my texts in bulk.

G

That’s my favorite when it comes to these types, they will NEVER mock a black persons grammar or spelling because they say it’s their “culture” without realizing they just called their “culture” means sounding uneducated and stupid. White guy spells something wrong or has bad grammar he’s a STUPID IDIOT and probably a Trump voter! Black person does it? It’s their culture and it needs to be celebrated!
They just know instinctively to not put Blacks to basic WHITE standards...see it all the time.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
You still going boomia?

29.png

G

Jesus Christ, Booms. Please use the spell check!
That one was on purpose. Somebody suggested he might due that. These aren't misspellings they're key misses because I'm not tiny handed faggot. Spell check requires I slow down I don't care enough for that. I know the spellings that should be obvious from posts here. To correct them I'd have to move the cursor back and it always lands on the wrong spot. I'll just go slower or not lol.

G

And this is why he does it:

View attachment 35018

Assuming this is real (they always seem to use the exact same screenshot), there's no way he's earned out his advance for that book. Piggy sees 0 cents from an entire day of humiliating himself.

Also:

View attachment 35019

Nice masculine fanbaase, stupid.
Wrong stlaker it's your old boomer, racist, nazi that has humiliated himself to a sane, oriented group of trannies, cripples, and faggots.