• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Help your typo'ing uncle out he's now featuring my texts in bulk.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Boomia, you're public enemy number one. Don't be sad that you look like a crazed idiot when you text, be happy that Patrick broadcasted you calling him a "kid abandoner" to his 47.4k followers. Keep abusing your children and by that I mean having them flip off the camera at family functions.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I was just reading his twitter, that street shitter needs some blowback. He's a Retso like guy, he only outs people that have videos or easily traceable stuff online and only in one political direction. He needs a storm landing on him and he'll close up shop.
You should call him like you did Resto.

G

Boomia, you're public enemy number one. Don't be sad that you look like a crazed idiot when you text, be happy that Patrick broadcasted you calling him a "kid abandoner" to his 47.4k followers. Keep abusing your children and by that I mean having them flip off the camera at family functions.
I have a "date" with my other son tomorrow, you know dad things and then out to eat, because my wife and I have a wedding Friday. He wants to go out to eat, so I planned something, of course I'll now need to make it all about Rick and leave some breadcrumbs. He's speculating on whether I abuse my family, pretty cool coming from a guy whose wife fled in terror with her fetus from him, lol.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1649884410404.png

Are you going to take this, Boomia?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
He has no issue using lack of proof to support speculation on the guy living with his 4 kids and wife for a decade and half plus, but his multiple associates with convictions for pedophilia is nothing that should arouse suspicion.
Pat has three close friends who have been convicted in a court of law of either trying to rape kids, or raping kids. He has a fourth friend named Paul Weimer, and we all know what Uncle Paul is guilty of.

The fucking nerve of this pig to accuse you of that shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought the same thing, I'll just have to go slower. The funny part is this "witch" is pro BLM, as are most of these losers, but they'd never mock a nigger butchering the language even by accidental typos.
That’s my favorite when it comes to these types, they will NEVER mock a black persons grammar or spelling because they say it’s their “culture” without realizing they just called their “culture” means sounding uneducated and stupid. White guy spells something wrong or has bad grammar he’s a STUPID IDIOT and probably a Trump voter! Black person does it? It’s their culture and it needs to be celebrated!