• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He is waxing about The Matrix again

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I remember my friends and I saw the second one in theaters and we all thought it was a huge piece of shit besides the highway action sequence….
And Monica!

1711993142613.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hey fatboy. They were MEN when they made it, and they're still MEN to this day. Keep in mind every movie they've made since then has been trash. Just because you put on a wig and call yourself a woman doesn't make it true.
He went on some long rambling piece how they chose Keanu because of his “vague ethnicity” because he was a representative of all people or some nonsense when he wasn’t even first choice (that was Johnny Depp) and was picked because he had previous successful movies for the studio. Nobody cares about Keanu’s ethnicity since he just seems like an average guy who grew up in the valley. It’s a business you dumb pig.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This is the dominatrix that helped turn them trans

1712009469187.png

Jim Norton is going to go trans eventually right? Or is fucking one enough for him?