• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He is waxing about The Matrix again

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Also the really wasn’t high speed internet in 98/99 anywhere in the country, maybe if you worked in an office and had a t1 line. 56k was considered high speed at that time.

Yup. High speed internet wasn't commonplace until the early 00s. He always has to make himself seem like a special boy.

Forum Clout
Also the really wasn’t high speed internet in 98/99 anywhere in the country, maybe if you worked in an office and had a t1 line. 56k was considered high speed at that time.
We had it in the dorms in college at the time. Stayed in the dorms sophomore year for that reason alone. Napster with the high speed downloads was great.

Still didn't know anything about the Matrix until the hick who lived across the hall said I had to go see it with him 'right now'. He had just come back from seeing it and wanted to watch it again. It was pretty good.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
He always has to make himself seem like a special boy.
It's the whole reason he relates to this movie and "felt like a god" after seeing it. Neo is a seemingly regular feller who one day finds out he's actually a special boy destined to save humanity with his special boy powers. Harry Potter follows the same formula. Get them children, etc.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It's the whole reason he relates to this movie and "felt like a god" after seeing it. Neo is a seemingly regular feller who one day finds out he's actually a special boy destined to save humanity with his special boy powers. Harry Potter follows the same formula. Get them children, etc.

Instead of dodging bullets, Rick's special power is making impotent prison threats and eating bar slop 7 days a week.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
The first movie was huge at the time. Even if you didn't personally know anyone who saw it, you for sure heard about it. Patrick watches too much TV and plays with too many toys and video games to have not seen a trailer for it. Only thing that supports his story of going in blind is he had no job or friends and was just at home on the roof watching them boys fly in the mud all day.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Those movies are gay. I saw the first one on dvd as a teenager and forgot all about it an hour later. Of course this fat hick found it life-changing.
I thought they were cool before I saw movies like Hard Boiled or The Raid. The Matrix looks like absolute dogshit compared to those action master pieces. John Wick is fucking gay too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The fact that he likes all the sequels, including the most recent one, renders his opinion absolutely worthless. Of course he has to pretend they were "trans sisters" when it came out too and do his usual virtue signaling around that. He's fucking exhausting.
Those sequels were all shit - even huge matrix fans thought they sucked. Have those brothers that are now sisters have any hits outside of the matrix?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The first movie was huge at the time. Even if you didn't personally know anyone who saw it, you for sure heard about it. Patrick watches too much TV and plays with too many toys and video games to have not seen a trailer for it. Only thing that supports his story of going in blind is he had no job or friends and was just at home on the roof watching them boys fly in the mud all day.
Not only did the movie have a good advertising budget (believe it even had a Super Bowl ad) but also has a ton of hype behind it and even a popular soundtrack that was all the big hard rock acts at the time (RATM, Rob Zombie, Manson, etc)

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout

It was a movie for the chronically online, which was still a niche thing before Facebook grabbed every Boomer. What if your online identity was your true self and the real world (where you are a loser) doesn't even exist?

I’m also sick of people saying Keanu Reeves is a good actor.

“CANS! Cans! It’s cans!” FUCKING YUCK AGAIN

He stinks and I don’t like him.

Every scene he is in ruins the Dracula movie. Oldman and Hopkins are fucking pros, and here is this dingus talking like a California surfer in Victorian England.

They used to be Kings cause they made Bound, which features those lesbo scenes with prime Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon.

Criterion Collection is putting that out on 4k this year. Can not wait.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
The first movie was great. Everything they’ve put out since has been absolute trash(especially the sequels). So of course he has to virtue signal about troons.

Pat’s always had DSLs though. Just ask Trump.

G

I saw 10 minutes of the first one and immediately hated it even as a retarded 12 year old.

“The matrix is telling me this chicken is delicious.” Is it? FUCKING YUCK

I’m also sick of people saying Keanu Reeves is a good actor.

“CANS! Cans! It’s cans!” FUCKING YUCK AGAIN

He stinks and I don’t like him.
Same age as you. It was my first pirated movie...I thought it was childish af

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Brainwashed, mentally colonized fat rube...His world view and pre-packaged politics shaped by movies made in Hollywood by occultist Jews, and no amount of travelling or life experience changed that. How empty and lacking stimulus was his life in rural Wisconsin that he sponged all that nonsense up?
They have practical and resourceful people that build engines and do cool shit even in the most rural place. He's just a gay.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I enjoyed The Matrix when it came out but you’ve got to be some low IQ window licker to think it was a life changing movie.
To normal people it was a typical Hollywood action movie that had (at the time) some pretty good action scenes and special effects (the whole bullet freezing etc) but only retards like Pat and Shane made it a major part of their personality. Matrix was the same as the first Fast & Furious to me.

I remember my friends and I saw the second one in theaters and we all thought it was a huge piece of shit besides the highway action sequence. Rick bought a leather duster jacket and sunglasses to look like the matrix.

American Pie 2 was a better sequel than the second Matrix.

Last edited: