• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Has anyone successfully made contact with Ade?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Yeahhhh I think it's a little too good to be true.
The way PCJ talks about Pat is almost like, well, like how I would talk about him. I wish we could verify that was him. I want to believe.
I understand the doubt but he even posted the same weird Norm picture on his Instagram that he used as an avatar here. His Instagram was just knives and EDC shit before that. It was definitely him, I have zero doubts. I will admit to being surprised by how well he fit in until that silly faggot ran him off though.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I must have skimmed over this chapter of the Problem Child Saga. Okay, I'll buy it.
What silly faggot ran him off?

Jon, if you're out there, please come home.
And bring some flowers home for Ade tonight. She deserves them.
Jon seems like he's better than this. He's not a bully like the rest of us. He's a good dude. Let the villagers farm and the soldiers fight.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Yeahhhh I think it's a little too good to be true.
The way PCJ talks about Pat is almost like, well, like how I would talk about him. I wish we could verify that was him. I want to believe.

He's still active on reddit (last post 2 days ago) and the account there and on instagram were made before we knew about pat. He verified with the norm posts which was more than enough.

Can't blame him for not wanting to post photo verification on a site like this especially with pat being enough of a loser to literally sue over anything.
I must have skimmed over this chapter of the Problem Child Saga. Okay, I'll buy it.
What silly faggot ran him off?

Jon, if you're out there, please come home.
And bring some flowers home for Ade tonight. She deserves them.
SpitItoutSocratesx now posting under @ItsMyDealWade posted pretending he was stalking Annabelle and had plans to kidnap her. Jon knew it was nonsense but he didn't post after that. He does respond on reddit if you're not too much of a sperging faggot though.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
It's like two sets of people on opposite sides of the Berlin Wall - they hear things secondhand but don't see it. And probably don't want to.

I'd leave them be. Ade suffered living with him and should be treated with respect. Jon as well - he was a sweet boy coming in here and clearing things up/sharing stories. If that's where he wanted to stop, he did everyone here a solid by confirming that Fat is a completely horrible human being, not just on Twitter but in his real life.

Seriously, the moment it was fully confirmed he signed away the rights to his kid, WILLINGLY, without an ounce of fight or paternal responsibility, he no longer was a man to me and I was all for any shit the pig would ever get for the rest of his life.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Notice how Jon’s wish for Pat was actually that he would experience personal growth? (Get over himself and be an adult).

meanwhile, Petty Patso continues to disparage his ex, no doubt wishes death upon Jon, and harbor his little revenge fantasies about his daughter embracing her “real dad”.

really shows you the difference in character there.
Not only wish death on Jon, but in his own words his wish is “to live long enough to shit on his grave.”

Will Tate

Oven March
Laughing at Contact.jpg

And fuck you if you don't like this bit, this picture is meme gold.