Has anyone successfully made contact with Ade?

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Ade and jon, and a few people who used to be mutual freinds of Jon and Patrick check into this forum now and again. They are aware of whats going on and it's talked about in their circles.
What's even better is that some of them are people that pat still thinks are his friends. They are nice to him at wonderfest and stuff but laugh at him behind his back. I won't name names incase pat is lurking but it's pretty obvious which ones based on the lappening photos.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
You can't hold it against her for wanting nothing to do with this pig anymore. He probably made her life hell for the years they were together.

Just look at how insufferable and insecure the pathetic hog is now at 41. I can't imagine how bad he was at 22 when he'd never had a gf prior to Adrienne and probably rightfully assumed he ever would again if she left him.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
It took a whole lot of foresight, love for her child and balls to do what Ade did. I don't blame her for leaving, its the best thing she could have done for herself and her child.

But, i am also curious on how this played out. I know many details that I would love to hear about like..
1. Jon was married.
2.his wife lived in the same duplex owned by her dad

It isn't just that she left for jon, did jon leave for her? Was he in the middle of a divorce already?
This is the most he ever gave me, from back in October. I didn't want to harass the guy too much, he was being a good sport about it all. I'm careful with this reddit account so it doesn't get suspended haha. He'll still respond on occassion.

Pcj.jpg

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Notice how Jon’s wish for Pat was actually that he would experience personal growth? (Get over himself and be an adult).

meanwhile, Petty Patso continues to disparage his ex, no doubt wishes death upon Jon, and harbor his little revenge fantasies about his daughter embracing her “real dad”.

really shows you the difference in character there.

G

It took a whole lot of foresight, love for her child and balls to do what Ade did. I don't blame her for leaving, its the best thing she could have done for herself and her child.

But, i am also curious on how this played out. I know many details that I would love to hear about like..
1. Jon was married.
2.his wife lived in the same duplex owned by her dad

It isn't just that she left for jon, did jon leave for her? Was he in the middle of a divorce already?
[MEDIA=youtube]oxopPDMq7rs[/MEDIA]