Has anyone ever had to wear a zio patch? How much is this going to suck

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Wow. Your hearts a real pussy huh?

Edit: i thought a Zio Patch was a jew joke. Like it was some kiked out medicine. Come to find out its literally just the brand name of the device. Are you seriously wearing something called the ZIO patch NJ?! I expected more from you. Youre a real disappointment.

BraunsGhost

I had a monitor on for a week or so. I was feeling extreme anxiety and i really felt like my heart was jumping around. This was like 2 yrs or so ago... Still don't know the results. Guess nuffin bad since im still here and I guess I git my anxiety under control.... Felt like a fag having the monitor on. Felt like it gave me more anxiety.... Could it be your anxiety, Nword Jim?

I had a monitor on for a week or so. I was feeling extreme anxiety and i really felt like my heart was jumping around. This was like 2 yrs or so ago... Still don't know the results. Guess nuffin bad since im still here and I guess I git my anxiety under control.... Felt like a fag having the monitor on. Felt like it gave me more anxiety.... Could it be your anxiety, Nword Jim?

I’m sure it’s my anxiety; but I have to have proof to get benefits

Not long. I'd feel like shit fighting passing out for maybe like five minutes tops. I'd feel like I was going to puke and my face would literally go green, I'd get weak as fuck and I'd get the cold sweats then I'd usually either get to a toilet or I'd just take a knee so I wouldn't smash my head too hard when I passed out. In my medical opinion (I played a veterinarian in Prancer) I think it's more like some brutal shit I saw when I was younger that I didn't think bothered me so much at the time now bothers me so much it physically affects me if I get thinking about it too hard and it all started happening at once. It's like my body just shuts itself off no matter how hard I try to "mind over matter" through it.
I meant how long did these episode play out for. Multiple months?