Has anyone ever had to wear a zio patch? How much is this going to suck

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Sounds like it sucks to take off more than anything else. It's got a super-strong adhesive you'll be scraping off your chest for days.

Did they make you shave your chest like a fruit?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
I had a spell where I kept passing out for a while and I had to wear some fucking giant plastic piece of shit from the 90s or something that would go off like an alarm when it was recording an "event". It was only able to bank so many "events" and then you HAD to use a landline (which I don't have) to send them off. I filled the thing in the first day. It even woke me up out of my sleep with the alarm.

Then when I gave the thing back I had to just leave it with a secretary and didn't get to explain that all those events are from the first day and I never heard anything about it. My heart still hasn't exploded and the passing out thing stopped happening, so I think I'm fine. Maybe your problems will all work themselves out, Nigger Jim.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I had a spell where I kept passing out for a while and I had to wear some fucking giant plastic piece of shit from the 90s or something that would go off like an alarm when it was recording an "event". It was only able to bank so many "events" and then you HAD to use a landline (which I don't have) to send them off. I filled the thing in the first day. It even woke me up out of my sleep with the alarm.

Then when I gave the thing back I had to just leave it with a secretary and didn't get to explain that all those events are from the first day and I never heard anything about it. My heart still hasn't exploded and the passing out thing stopped happening, so I think I'm fine. Maybe your problems will all work themselves out, Nigger Jim.

Fucking Christ, Abe, how long ago was this?

Please tell me you've followed up. Take it from a Scot, you don't fuck about with the heart.

You definitely should have told them all those events were in one day. It's insane you are feeling better. That sort of thing doesn't sound like just an acute episode. Then again every machine reading of my heart rate is insanely off for some reason and by those accounts I should be dead but every nurse who follows checking my pulse says it's pretty normal and has no explanation for the machine. Fucking technology. Seriously though you should follow up with the doctor.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Fucking Christ, Abe, how long ago was this?

Please tell me you've followed up. Take it from a Scot, you don't fuck about with the heart.
Like 3 or 4 years ago. Never followed up and it all just kind of stopped happening. I never had any chest pains or anything, I just went to the hospital like "hey, I keep turning green, feeling like I'm dying and then fainting" and they were like "weird" and gave me this ancient heart monitor to wear for like two weeks and I only wore it the one day because there was no point once it was full.

Like 3 or 4 years ago. Never followed up and it all just kind of stopped happening. I never had any chest pains or anything, I just went to the hospital like "hey, I keep turning green, feeling like I'm dying and then fainting" and they were like "weird" and gave me this ancient heart monitor to wear for like two weeks and I only wore it the one day because there was no point once it was full.
How long did those episodes last?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Not long. I'd feel like shit fighting passing out for maybe like five minutes tops. I'd feel like I was going to puke and my face would literally go green, I'd get weak as fuck and I'd get the cold sweats then I'd usually either get to a toilet or I'd just take a knee so I wouldn't smash my head too hard when I passed out. In my medical opinion (I played a veterinarian in Prancer) I think it's more like some brutal shit I saw when I was younger that I didn't think bothered me so much at the time now bothers me so much it physically affects me if I get thinking about it too hard and it all started happening at once. It's like my body just shuts itself off no matter how hard I try to "mind over matter" through it.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
You went to war? Iraq?
IMG_1046.jpeg