Harry Potter bitch is a SAVAGE

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
@ShutYourCakeHorn your penis looks like a fist that got caught in the sleeve of a jacket lol
No it doesn't, stupid!

Look at it, pure aryan perfection.

CD5024C (1).jpg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
You know deep down Hamill HATES Harrison Ford because he became a huge star outside of Star Wars while Hamill will forever be known for 3 movies he did 40 years ago. Mark still has to do the star wars conventions signing autographs on photos of him from 40 years ago while Harrison Ford can get stoned and fly his toy plane around for the rest of his life.
He played Mozart in Amadeus on Broadway and was almost cast for the film until Forman decided to go with lesser known actors.
"“No, no, no, no, you must not to be playing the Mozart because the people not believing that the Luke Spacewalker was the Mozart,” Hamill said in a 1985 Night Flight interview, mimicking the Czech director"

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I just look at it as Hamill has to do the signing conventions and Harrison Ford doesn’t. I believe John Travolta did something like that with the points on the movie AND soundtracks for Grease, Saturday Night Fever, and Urban Cowboy. That’s why he owns jets.
If you're a star then those conventions pay a shit ton. It only works on commission if you're not that known but if you're a draw then you get a big lump sum. I think the Walking Dead stars got paid like a million a day to just sit and sign.