Harry Potter bitch is a SAVAGE

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Harrison Ford be like:

GET OFF MY PLANE!
Bit off topic - recently I met Kelsey Grammer in AC for an event for his beer and ended talking to him for a while. I asked him how he got into Expendables 3 and he said “I got a call and they said do you want this big amount of money to only work for 3 days and I said…Yes” he followed it with “That’s how they got Harrison Ford for that movie!” Which is pretty cool to be in that position as an older actor. You know Mark Hamill wishes he got those calls but he doesn’t because he sucks and is a big faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Isn't she one of the richest women in the world?

What do they think they can do to her, the HP money keeps just pouring in, even after all these years.
She’s gotta be up there, she had already had money from the books / movies but im sure once they decided to have a huge Harry Potter theme park attraction in Florida she really got a nice check. Now a video game? That’s F-U money.

G

Bit off topic - recently I met Kelsey Grammer in AC for an event for his beer and ended talking to him for a while. I asked him how he got into Expendables 3 and he said “I got a call and they said do you want this big amount of money to only work for 3 days and I said…Yes” he followed it with “That’s how they got Harrison Ford for that movie!” Which is pretty cool to be in that position as an older actor. You know Mark Hamill wishes he got those calls but he doesn’t because he sucks and is a big faggot.
Hahahaha that's awesome

G

If there’s a JK Rawling alliance I’m out.
I didn't even know you were IN.

Alliance material?

She's in the age range, and the first HP book came out in 97, so she's technically a 90's writer.
We'll have to consult the elders but I'm pretty sure she'd be the "sugar momma" of the group.

Lawless, Ricci and Bjork are still the holy trinity though.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
You know deep down Hamill HATES Harrison Ford because he became a huge star outside of Star Wars while Hamill will forever be known for 3 movies he did 40 years ago. Mark still has to do the star wars conventions signing autographs on photos of him from 40 years ago while Harrison Ford can get stoned and fly his toy plane around for the rest of his life.
well Hamill also had a pretty long career as a voice actor, (and still does I think) so he probably made decent bank off that. But that said he's not going to turn down signing for 100 a pop at these conventions a few times a month for easy money. That said he might wish he had harrison ford bucks. I guess when he did American Grafitti George Lucas took one of his gross points on the movie and split it 8 ways between the main actors. According to richard dreyfus that's the most his made on a single movie in his career.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
well Hamill also had a pretty long career as a voice actor, (and still does I think) so he probably made decent bank off that. But that said he's not going to turn down signing for 100 a pop at these conventions a few times a month for easy money. That said he might wish he had harrison ford bucks. I guess when he did American Grafitti George Lucas took one of his gross points on the movie and split it 8 ways between the main actors. According to richard dreyfus that's the most his made on a single movie in his career.
I just look at it as Hamill has to do the signing conventions and Harrison Ford doesn’t. I believe John Travolta did something like that with the points on the movie AND soundtracks for Grease, Saturday Night Fever, and Urban Cowboy. That’s why he owns jets.

G

Nice butt chin, stupid.
Nigga I'll fuck you up.

Emilie De Ravin was fine as FUCK.

s-l1600.jpg