• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Canada Day

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
One time I had to go to the hospital after I got the absolute shit knocked out of me by a bunch of cocksuckers with skateboards and I remember waiting in triage for like an hour before I even got into the waiting room. I had a crazy concussion to the point I was throwing up and I was covered in blood. There was some fat crackwhore who came in like half an hour after me and would not shut the fuck up about how it was taking too long and her stomach hurt and whatever. She kept like laying down on the floor and then bitching and getting up, bitching more and then laying back down. Whining like a little kid. The chick that was with her kept telling her to stop being a retard and she was like "Look at this fucking guy. He looks like he's going to die and he's not complaining."
Shouldn't we bring in millions more malingerers, though? That would make it better

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
So wacky and random haha holee shit! Are you actually surreal funny man Patton Oswalt?
No, that actually happened. I live walking distance from where the American invasion was summarily executed after being turned over to the Indians by Laura Secord.

Edit 1 - the white house was burnt down later by Canadians in the same war

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
No, that actually happened. I live walking distance from where the American invasion was summarily executed after being turned over to the Indians by Laura Secord.

Edit 1 - the white house was burnt down later by Canadians in the same war
Lmao Canada is a cartoon. The fact that he thought that was some zany, made up tale is hilarious.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Our home and native land is lost. We were once a pretty nice place to live. Now the pajeets/chinks own the whole thing. If we had any backbone we would throw a civil war but the majority of our citiziens are tremendous pussies. Even if we got rid of Trudeau today the damage is already done. Whites are so fucked here.