• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Canada Day

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I waited five fucking hours in urgent care the other day so a doctor could look in my ear and tell me I had an infection. I was waiting to see my doctor (the earliest appointment she had was three weeks from when the pain started) but finally spiked a fever and could hardly move because it was moving into my brain.

Now I could have had a phone call appointment with the doc immediately but if they need to actually examine you at all you're shit out of luck. What's the point of the phone appointments, then? Good question fucko. Doesn't matter.

Anyways I still have an appointment with her tomorrow which is good because I don't seem to be actually getting better and I don't want to sit in urgent care all day again.

IN ALL OUR SONS COMMAND

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
"Duhhhh we already have shitty people so what does it matter if we bring in millions more?"

Good question, Turk. There's that Ottawa forward-thinking at work.
You're inviting people to a party at your house, you don't have enough furniture for them, and you haven't had the cable hooked up yet, then you blame the people who came in after you invited them.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Stop fighting.

In a perfect world you'd keep your ears clean and wouldn't be getting infections.
You're Russian.

"Duhhhh we already have shitty people so what does it matter if we bring in millions more?"

Good question, Turk. There's that Ottawa forward-thinking at work.
You're a colored.

I'm Canadianer than all of you.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Ontario doesn't need to exist.
Southern Ontario is fantastic. A sprawling purgatory where the poor don't starve and the wealthy can't afford anything. People are so unburdened by ideas of hope or dread they kind of zombie walk from coffee shop to office to appointment, indifferent to whether late or early. Crime happens and no one really notices or cares. It would almost be zen if it wasn't so fucking miserable.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I waited five fucking hours in urgent care the other day so a doctor could look in my ear and tell me I had an infection. I was waiting to see my doctor (the earliest appointment she had was three weeks from when the pain started) but finally spiked a fever and could hardly move because it was moving into my brain.

Now I could have had a phone call appointment with the doc immediately but if they need to actually examine you at all you're shit out of luck. What's the point of the phone appointments, then? Good question fucko. Doesn't matter.

Anyways I still have an appointment with her tomorrow which is good because I don't seem to be actually getting better and I don't want to sit in urgent care all day again.

IN ALL OUR SONS COMMAND
I walked in and out of an Urgent Care last month to get stitches. USA USA USA! How much is it going to cost? I don’t know, send me to collections. Good luck repossessing nothing. I hope they like Titleist golf clubs.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I walked in and out of an Urgent Care last month to get stitches. USA USA USA! How much is it going to cost? I don’t know, send me to collections. Good luck repossessing nothing. I hope they like Titleist golf clubs.
I could pay for fucking healthcare but TOMMY DOUGLAS decided that I could fucking rot waiting for basic healthcare with the test of the plebs.

THANKS TOMMY YOU FUCKING COMMIE CRANK

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
One time I had to go to the hospital after I got the absolute shit knocked out of me by a bunch of cocksuckers with skateboards and I remember waiting in triage for like an hour before I even got into the waiting room. I had a crazy concussion to the point I was throwing up and I was covered in blood. There was some fat crackwhore who came in like half an hour after me and would not shut the fuck up about how it was taking too long and her stomach hurt and whatever. She kept like laying down on the floor and then bitching and getting up, bitching more and then laying back down. Whining like a little kid. The chick that was with her kept telling her to stop being a retard and she was like "Look at this fucking guy. He looks like he's going to die and he's not complaining."