• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Canada Day

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
This is the most holy and sacred of days for Canadians where we remember the many Canadian heroes who made this country what it is, important historical figures whose deeds echo around the world like Mark McKinney, Kevin MacDonald, Bruce McCullough, Scott Thompson, and even the traitor, Dave Foley. God rest their souls, our soil is sewn with their blood, and our fields were ploughed with their boots.

Last edited:

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
norm-macdonald.gif

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
If Trudeau really wanted to turn things around, he could just appoint "The Canadarm" to Senate, and everyone would unanimously applaud his courage and wit.
Thats so inane and retarded that i'm surprised he didnt think of that first. That is absolutely something he would do to target our age-group, know-nothing peers and get them clapping like seals.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I would like to take this moment to praise our icons.

-Mr. Dress Up
-Fred Penner
-Avril Lavigne
-Terry Shitty-Legs Fox
-Roberta Bondar
-The Canada-Arm
Don Cherry
Wink Yahoo
Harland Williams
Polkaroo
Hal Johnson and Joanne MacCloud of Body Break
Sugar from The Zone
Patty from The Crawlspace
Randy Bachman
"Now the people will know we were here" kid
The Logdriver
Snow
Neil Young's father Scott Young
Leroy Blugh

I can't think of any more notable Canadians.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Don Cherry
Wink Yahoo
Harland Williams
Polkaroo
Sugar from The Zone
Randy Bachman
The Logdriver
Snow
Leroy Blugh

Massive props for Wink Yahoo. That dude fawkin ruled. I still want to rail Patty from The Dump(er) on that show, she was a sexy lil piece of grade A meat.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Let's not forget YTVs "Radio Active" where George Goodwin taught us the weakness of linear thought, and Tanya Panda taught us black people weren't scary.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I'm especially proud of all the MPs who were found to be colluding with hostile foreign powers to influence our elections and steal state secrets. I'd like to name them but the government has decided, in its infinite wisdom, to withhold that information from the citizens. They're still in office instead of swinging from the gallows and for that I salute them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Don Cherry
Wink Yahoo
Harland Williams
Polkaroo
Sugar from The Zone
Randy Bachman
The Logdriver
Snow
Leroy Blugh

I’ll give you Don Cherry and Harland Williams. Besides Neil Young I don’t know anyone else on that list.