Happy Birthday from Annabelle to dad.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Back when I was just browsing, this was the one. This was the post that enticed me to never look away. It was just so fucking retarded. the reaction from you guys, was another part of the charm. The commenting about his kids hands...holy fuck lollll so goddamn brutal

this is probably the most surreal thing I've seen online in years

it's like there's all these elements that make it wholesome, a loving couple and their daughter making a silly video together, laughing, baking a cake, and then you remember it's at the expense of Fatrick and you're essentially witnessing a multi-generational stlaker child family felony video harassment

G

You're going to juvenile hall, stlaker
He told me they were going when my son was texting him and I told him that. He also said it about the middle finger pics. He literally claimed that I was abusing them by "making" them give him the finger and that if they did it on their own they were committing a crime too, even if I texted it. He said they'd be sent to Juvenile detention. It was more than once. He's fucking as crazy as they come. He definitely rapes kids and swatted himself, I have zero doubt anymore.