• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Guns for Killing My Countrymen for Me, But Not Thee

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
"I have what most retards who are dumb and stupid think is an 'assault rifle.' I say this because I'm about to vomit a caricature of a liberal's take on gun control directly onto your chest, and when you call me a dumb libtard, I'll swing my dick and say I have guns, child, I cannot be a liberal."

"I am the only classic conservative (pro choice, pro gay marriage, LOVE taxes, especially getting other people's taxes, I hate rich people, but I like guns) on the right. The. Only. One. When anyone else on the right makes the argument that the second amendment is to fight a fascist government, what they actually mean is that they hate niggers and wanna kill niggers and exclusively bought their guns to kill niggers. There is literally no other reason a conservative can own a weapon besides furthering white supremacy. That. Is. It."

"This is coming from me, a classic conservative, who bought a gun because I'm convinced Cheeto Man, who is stupid and buffoonish and a turnip, is also the most diabolical evil genius of all time that can and will start the next civil war."

"So I know my liberal friends are retarded about guns but I, classic conservative Pat, know about guns, and why they are good and not bad. Anyone who agrees with my wildly hypocritical ideology can have guns, child. Nazis do not have guns. The definition of Nazi is fluid, child, like gender, and can be twisted and manipulated and bastardized on a whim."

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
People like to characterize Fattykins as the archetype Twitter SJW, but he's too narcissistic and abrasive to even do that properly. He kowtows to them to get his dopamine hits, but he simply can't help himself and his desire to be the superior special snowflake with the hottest of takes. He can't walk the line and is constantly fighting with them over the stupidest shit, picking the dumbest hills to die on. That's how we end up with absolute lunatic shit like him pigsplaining to trannies that he knows more about being oppressed than they do, and him arguing that he's the only person in the world who should be allowed to own guns.

It's fucking astonishing how self-absorbed he is. And fat.

There's an episode of South Park where Cartman inherits some money and buys a theme park, but for only him to use. So of course Cartman goes and shoots tv commercials saying how awesome and kewl the park is, but you can't come! Only he can!

You're not a unique snowflake Pat, you're a severe narcissist who fantasizes about the superiority complex that would come with "only Pat gets to do this because he's special". We are revoking the 2nd amendment to all American citizens except Patrick Tomlinson. He'll smugly rub your noses in this fact and shoot you in the head if you fail to comply with his orders.

Will Tate

Oven March
Oh look, when you search trumpets (from:stealthygeek) in Twitter there's a lot of tweets worth reporting for disrespectful content, harassment and even one or two for threatening violence. Whoopsie doodles!
Any that would be relevant to the Tramell casefile?

Alight Pat, you wanna take away people’s property that they legally acquired, stack up pussy. His “assault rifle” is an overpriced novelty that he probably doesn’t even have 500 rounds for shooting. I could buy a good AR and an Ak pistol, SBR them both for less money than what he paid for his FN.

G

Pat needs a semi-auto to protect his home. Yet Nazis still broke in and took his joke book in a wanton act of political sabotage resulting in Fonald Plump being elected as Fascist in Chief of The United States. Where were you that day when America needed you Pat?