Guns for Killing My Countrymen for Me, But Not Thee

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Guns-For-Me1.png

Guns-For-Me2.png

Guns-For-Me3.png

Will Tate

Oven March
That's cute, Pat, you think when the government starts confiscating guns they're going to see you name on the registry and say, "Hold on, Johnson, Mama Raven's Special Important Freedom-Fighter Firebrand lives here, he gets to keep his gun." No, stupid, they're gonna take yours, too, and you'll hand them over like the good, submissive little bitch we all heard in traffic court. In the unlikely even I'm wrong on that, I'd give my left testicle to see that bodycam footage.

OpieRadio

Just trying to have a real moment
Uhh as you can probably see my record there, this is no habitual thing for me, uhh I haven't had a ticket in uhh gosh 10 years I think, im not sure of the exact date. but um no the moneys not important to me thats thats a trivial amount, its uhhh the points and the stain on my insurance going forward, this was just - this was - im quite embarassed by this honestly, this is just not how I behave.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
I like the 2nd Amendment but the faggot Europeans are right to a small degree when they cry about Americans having guns. If someone as imbalanced and retarded and angry as Pat can concealed carry in public then there's an issue.
People like Pat are why CCW exists. If Pat lost it and went on a shooting spree, a good guy with a gun is the only person who could stop him. Pat would probably target families since he is so angry about losing his.

An obviously fraudulent election, and the most you got in the way of "losing shit" was a day of grannies and Antifa/Fed plants in the Capitol.

A career thug resists arrest and ODs but a dumb flatfoot put his knee on him, so we have months of violent chimp outs.

Patrick can really threat assess well. He'll wait until doomsday to use the MAGA hats as target practice, child, while there's a better chance his hovel is gutted and Niki is treated to the tender mercies of the Section 8 Starting Five.

Will Tate

Oven March
I like the 2nd Amendment but the faggot Europeans are right to a small degree when they cry about Americans having guns. If someone as imbalanced and retarded and angry as Pat can concealed carry in public then there's an issue.
Well, to counter that, if everyone were carrying concealed and Pat snapped, he'd in all likelihood be quickly put down like the raging hog he is.

I'll sum this up; decent people think they should have guns because they don't plan on doing anything bad with them, & in fact would fight any badness in a responsible & rational way... however, Fatrick 'get angry stay angry' does nothing rational, he's an emotional bitch, who should never have a gun.

In summery; I think everyone should be allowed a gun, until they say stupid angry Patrick-like stuff, at which point the armed (non-political) community takes their guns. (& kicks them repeatedly in the balls for wasting peoples' times)

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Just replace 'Trumpets' and ' Conservatives' with 'Jews' and 'niggers' and Pat's posts read verbatim like those of the less intelligent Stormfront members. Pigshoe Theory is real folksh.

Most European countries have bullshit gun laws but in practice there's nothing preventing you from owning a gun as long as you do the paperwork, provided you don't give the police a reason to worry about you.

The deranged violent power fantasies Fat broadcasts over the Internet on a daily basis would disqualify him for life on the first background check, and the cops might even put him on a watchlist if it's a country like Italy.