Guess what we picked

Caverlock

Nice For Here
EVFoTLNUcAIFatk.jpeg

He had voted by mail and was out there being a disease vector just for the chance at some attention.

Jack FN

I've seen all the hate of a woman too
View attachment 192084
He had voted by mail and was out there being a disease vector just for the chance at some attention.

This stupid mask is driving me crazy. He sealed off the vent for a mask meant for sanding or anything with large airborne particles that would irritate the lungs. He thought people would be impressed by his modification even thought there were hundreds of other masks available that were approved to stop covid. Special boy has to embark on his own but as usual he ends up looking like a fucking retard. 83k piggy. Dyke wife.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This stupid mask is driving me crazy. He sealed off the vent for a mask meant for sanding or anything with large airborne particles that would irritate the lungs. He thought people would be impressed by his modification even thought there were hundreds of other masks available that were approved to stop covid. Special boy has to embark on his own but as usual he ends up looking like a fucking retard. 83k piggy. Dyke wife.
He used some yellow masking tape from his lame spaceship models hobby box.

1712566089695.png

1712566106186.png

BudDickman

I never realized it until now because I'm always distracted and grossed out by his cheeks busting out the sides and the idiotic look of befuddlement on his face. I always just assumed it was one of makes with a ventilator that gave "extra protection", but it does look like he customized a normal mask that workers use.