Guess what we picked

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1712510137422.png

Pat you mailed it in.

1712510192354.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Reminder: Even though he mailed in his ballot Rick still went to the polling stations to pretend to be a journalist.

In the second video he actually says that people are "risking their lives" to be there. If he truly believed that he wouldn't have been fatly congesting the area and putting lives at risk... unless getting attention online is more important than killing people of course.

1000010973.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Reminder: Even though he mailed in his ballot Rick still went to the polling stations to pretend to be a journalist.

In the second video he actually says that people are "risking their lives" to be there. If he truly believed that he wouldn't have been fatly congesting the area and putting lives at risk... unless getting attention online is more important than killing people of course.

View attachment 192025
Yep, he wasnt there to vote. He was there risking getting exposed for twitter attention. If I recall correctly he even got interviewed by the news but some rascal contacted the interviewer and they didnt run it.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

View attachment 192025
Was this the time he took that selfie and he had the mask on backwards because he’s retarded

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly

View attachment 192025
Seeing this fat fuck say something like "fear will not divide us" actually gets under my skin. He's tried his hardest to divide people with his fear based rhetoric on Twitter and any time someone would try to say "Hey, maybe that's not the best approach" he'd act like a fat fucking cunt about it. 99% percent of the time I can just laugh and focus on what a buffoon he is but he's such a goddamn phony it's genuinely irritating at times. times.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Seeing this fat fuck say something like "fear will not divide us" actually gets under my skin. He's tried his hardest to divide people with his fear based rhetoric on Twitter and any time someone would try to say "Hey, maybe that's not the best approach" he'd act like a fat fucking cunt about it. 99% percent of the time I can just laugh and focus on what a buffoon he is but he's such a goddamn phony it's genuinely irritating at times. times.
Say 'times' again, stupid.
Twenty pounds of lard in a five-pound face-diaper.