Groomia simulcasting his shitty podcast on YouTube today

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Anthony was never good solo or as the main mic. He's best as a guest or second mic, he needs a ship steerer otherwise it's 24/7 black people amirite?
and morton was even worse. Were there any nopie shows that didn't have a comedian in? I think blobby was there a bunch. I remember Jay Mohr was in like a whole week. Or was that when Anthony was gone? Shit I can't remember anyone now. Fucking thing sucks!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
and morton was even worse. Were there any nopie shows that didn't have a comedian in? I think blobby was there a bunch. I remember Jay Mohr was in like a whole week. Or was that when Anthony was gone? Shit I can't remember anyone now. Fucking thing sucks!
I never listened to fan made Nopie shows. Even before the ironic and then real defending of opie happened. I never disliked opie. Sure he's corny, and I can't watch his shows but I don't hate the guy and he did his fucking job.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
he currently has 1.4k viewers on a live stream. That's actually really good for someone who never streams. He probably would have had 10x that if he started off like this. in 2014
Opie does fawwwkin surprise streams from the beach that get 500 viewers. Nana probably shilled this for weeks “GET READY EVERYONE ITS GONNA BE ON YOUTUBE MAKE SURE TO TUNE IN!!!” and can only double that. Pathetic.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah a bunch. But you need to make your question more specific. Even when no comedian was in they would bring in the gaggle of interns to act as the Opie because they are utterly directionless without the Capn. Sniff. So your choice is would you rather listen to Ant, Jim and Bob Kelly? Or would you rather listen to Ant, Jim, and Sam? Or would you rather blow your head off with a shotgun. Rhetorical of course, we all know the answer.

I never listened to fan made Nopie shows. Even before the ironic and then real defending of opie happened. I never disliked opie. Sure he's corny, and I can't watch his shows but I don't hate the guy and he did his fucking job.
I can get Nopie shows where he wasn’t in that day. The same way people like listening to O&A shows where Jims not in. But when people started literally editing him out of shows I tapped out. Stalin-esque! Also fucking retarded because O&A isn’t O&A…without duh O.

Cptbaldopie

Yeah a bunch. But you need to make your question more specific. Even when no comedian was in they would bring in the gaggle of interns to act as the Opie because they are utterly directionless without the Capn. Sniff. So your choice is would you rather listen to Ant, Jim and Bob Kelly? Or would you rather listen to Ant, Jim, and Sam? Or would you rather blow your head off with a shotgun. Rhetorical of course, we all know the answer.

I can get Nopie shows where he wasn’t in that day. The same way people like listening to O&A shows where Jims not in. But when people started literally editing him out of shows I tapped out. Stalin-esque! Also fucking retarded because O&A isn’t O&A…without duh O.
Tried listening to one and everything he says it cut out so there is no set up for the next topic. It's just everyone discussing different topics with no set up from one to the next.

lowend73

dirty nachos
he'll never last on youtube is the problem. They censor the shit out of wrongthink now. Do i believe nana has retarded high school dropout greaseball opinions on almost everything? Sure, but he should be able to stream them and show everyone how much of a retard he is.
Seeing as how he used to shill Deep Discount, the amount of shit add he could do on YT would he huge

Manscape, World of Tanks, Raid Shadow Legends. And Adam and Eve to name a few

Even his voice changed since the last hospital scare...weaker, more gravelly.
His fake laugh used to coincide almost musically with his sincere, guttural laugh. That's why it worked. People do the ha ha ha hooleeshit bit but in truth it was a big part of his success as a broadcaster for good reason. It sounds stupid but if everyone could do it, etc.

He can't laugh sincerely at all. He can barely chuckle. I don't know why more people don't highlight this. He's dead. This is all just electrical current working itself out of the corpse.

His fake laugh used to coincide almost musically with his sincere, guttural laugh. That's why it worked. People do the ha ha ha hooleeshit bit but in truth it was a big part of his success as a broadcaster for good reason. It sounds stupid but if everyone could do it, etc.

He can't laugh sincerely at all. He can barely chuckle. I don't know why more people don't highlight this. He's dead. This is all just electrical current working itself out of the corpse.
It also didn't help that for the vast majority of the time he was on radio, most people had a mental image of him being some scrawny wop with long greasy hair in a baseball cap. Him looking like someone's Jewish nana and making those faggoty facial expressions non-stop were a lot more detrimental than you'd think.

Sad Cumia.png

That one guy and those "mincing prancing" posts from a while back would nail it pretty good; you can see what a faggot he is and always has been. When all you had before was a 20 year old picture, some of his more effeminate attributes and noises were easier to overlook. But everyone can witness what a total poofter he is now.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Lost his cushy job because of a racist rant. Could have probably worked his way back into Sirius if he had kept a lid on it and not got caught up in a domestic violence case, but couldnt help himself. Has now alienated the few people that might have still been willing to help him. Idiot
It would be one thing if the rant was on radio, but he got fired over twitter

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It would be one thing if the rant was on radio, but he got fired over twitter
FIRED FOR SHIT THAT WASNT EVEN ON AIR - WELCOME TO BIZZARO WORLD!

People not as educated as Professor Anthony don’t realize theres laws that state you can’t be fired for anything you do off air. Racist rant? Didn’t happen on air. Murdering someone? Didn’t happen on air. EMPLOYERS HATE THIS EASY TRICK