Grand Theft Auto 6

G

Probably a few more years, but it's going to be woke shit. They've already said they are toning down on the violence and offensive humor and you'll play as a latina chick.
How about you shut your mouth? How about we do that? Rockstar would never.

G

If GTA 6 will have a female protagonist, the driving will be terrible, am i right folksssch?

BDF5FD03-42C6-4DAD-A717-A3CDD51B1ED1.gif

G

Probably a few more years, but it's going to be woke shit. They've already said they are toning down on the violence and offensive humor and you'll play as a latina chick.
I'm going to kill you if you're telling the truth

I'm fairly confident that rockstar is just messing with the press about that, but who knows. Key people have left Rockstar after GTA V so I am a little bit worried it could be true.

As for when GTA 6 gets released, it won't be released anytime soon seeing how they're still making tons of revenue with GTA V multiplayer. The online multiplayer component has ruined gaming in general in my opinion.

Instead of companies trying to release really good videogames that are primarily singleplayer the focus has now shifted to making games that are online multiplayer where every aspect is monetized and is regularly updated with new paid content. It is more a playable service than a videogame. This way you can make a game and keep releasing content in the form of microtransactions for it for over a decade and people keep buying it. There is no need to rush to make a new game if your current games are still generating massive revenue.

GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas were released in a three year timespan for example. Rockstar had to keep the momentum and hype going that was started with III and the only way to do that was to release new titles on a consistent basis.

GTA V is almost a decade old by now and is one of the best selling videogames of all time and it still continues to sell. Also the revenue that the multiplayer generates is mindboggling so there is really no need for Rockstar to rush the release of GTA 6 but I do feel that their fanbase is losing their patience. With the debacle that was the remaster of the gta trilogy I feel they have lost a lost of goodwill from their hardcore fans and the only way to win them back is to release the next gta soon.

Last edited:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
They will change the name of the franchise to Disturbing the Peace since civil offenses aren't counted as crimes.

The revamped gameplay include brand new fun activities, missions, and features such as:
  1. Gathering materials and organizing a BLM protest without getting caught.
  2. Abortion clinic taxi service side missions.
  3. Swatting Groypers and Tim Pool.
  4. Geotagging Russian trolls.
  5. Environmentally friendly ridesharing - no need to waste money on fancy cars.
  6. E-bike slalom races.
  7. Drag queen kids dance clubs.
  8. Gender neutral clothing and free rape whistles because guns are bad.
  9. Shark Cards with 10% of sales going to the Ukraine.
  10. An exclusive GamerGate DLC.

G

They're not going have a bitch protagonist, you idiots are loosing your minds