Gotta correcT em’ all!

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
C992A425-A978-4AC3-9959-77810DB01FF6.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Every year they have “limited edition” models of the sports cars like Camaro, challenger, mustang, etc. but Pat thinks he actually has a collectors item. When I sold cars I remember a guy trading in a Camero and he kept insisting it was worth more because it was the “Hot Wheels Anniversary” edition which was just a decal on the side and one on the dashboard. Challenger would have stuff like the “rumble pack” which was usually a couple decals and two stripes. It’s just dumb gimmicks that idiots like Pat fall for.
Scotty Kilmer said the same thing. It's all bullshit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Lots of people are looking for limited edition cars with almost 200k miles. Mostly for parts.
That’s really all his car is worth at this point, he might get 1000 tops trading it in because it’s just gonna go to the auction to get junked. He can wax it all he wants but that engine isn’t gonna go forever. When I sold cars I remember once they were only gonna give someone 50 bucks for an old cavalier with 210k miles.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

36% of sportscar purchases made by women are the Ford Mustang. 36%!
He has a “limited edition” depreciating asset. When I sold cars it was always mustang owners that believed their trade in was worth so much more. Every time they would argue we would say “if it’s worth what you think then find someone who will pay it” to which of course they couldn’t and realized their old piece of shit wasn’t worth much.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
He has a “limited edition” depreciating asset. When I sold cars it was always mustang owners that believed their trade in was worth so much more. Every time they would argue we would say “if it’s worth what you think then find someone who will pay it” to which of course they couldn’t and realized their old piece of shit wasn’t worth much.
My friend, did you previously sell cars?!

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Every year they have “limited edition” models of the sports cars like Camaro, challenger, mustang, etc. but Pat thinks he actually has a collectors item. When I sold cars I remember a guy trading in a Camero and he kept insisting it was worth more because it was the “Hot Wheels Anniversary” edition which was just a decal on the side and one on the dashboard. Challenger would have stuff like the “rumble pack” which was usually a couple decals and two stripes. It’s just dumb gimmicks that idiots like Pat fall for.
No, stlaker. Not only is my Mustang limited edition, but it was also aged at sea.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
The 4.6 is a dogshit engine. The 5.0 before and after it are far, far better. The new coyote and voodoo engines shit all over pats car.

The new GR Corolla makes as much power as pats car with three cylinders. Almost the same torque. Pat car is antiquated and was never a top model like the GT350/500 cobra/shelby/roush cars. Hardly anything to brag about.

Christ it's worse than I thought. I don't know why, but him trying to flex on everyone because he drives a 15 year old mustang he bought used irks me more than most of his other retarded personality traits. Literally anyone living above the poverty line with no kids can have one if they really want to.
If he actually bought the car new and had it mostly stored with low miles I could respect that but now it's a nearly worthless, run of the mill badge package Mustang. The only person that would buy it would have to be a bigger douche than Pat.