Gotta correcT em’ all!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat making sure that record is correcT! The hairdresser car seems to really insult the pig. How many hairdressers do you know pig? What happened to what’s her name…
A8527BF5-DA8C-456F-88CF-3329BF6CD938.jpeg

F2F172A9-FA40-4CC6-B5FD-7F53BCA34ACA.jpeg

BB2AB651-77BD-4A2E-A27A-6210E646BBF0.jpeg

C219A692-7188-4E3F-9F89-0F6ECD133CC8.jpeg

Bonus - unemployed man complains about working and how having a real job is bad
7227A181-7D35-442E-A774-93B5BCA391B7.jpeg

G

Pat making sure that record is correcT! The hairdresser car seems to really insult the pig. How many hairdressers do you know pig? What happened to what’s her name…
View attachment 68283
View attachment 68284
View attachment 68285
View attachment 68286

Bonus - unemployed man complains about working and how having a real job is badView attachment 68287
This pig man lives in a perpetual state of misery which he has completely constructed on his own. The constant fat fake grins online and endless need to document his high life of trips and alcoholic night outs are definitely a coping mechanism. A well known one, too. He’s also an arsonist that murders homeless people. Allegedly.

Edit: changed a few words.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Limited edition 🤣

Fuck you Pat it's too early. My poor ribs.

Ford made almost 6,000 of these gussied up turds.
Every year they have “limited edition” models of the sports cars like Camaro, challenger, mustang, etc. but Pat thinks he actually has a collectors item. When I sold cars I remember a guy trading in a Camero and he kept insisting it was worth more because it was the “Hot Wheels Anniversary” edition which was just a decal on the side and one on the dashboard. Challenger would have stuff like the “rumble pack” which was usually a couple decals and two stripes. It’s just dumb gimmicks that idiots like Pat fall for.

G

Every year they have “limited edition” models of the sports cars like Camaro, challenger, mustang, etc. but Pat thinks he actually has a collectors item. When I sold cars I remember a guy trading in a Camero and he kept insisting it was worth more because it was the “Hot Wheels Anniversary” edition which was just a decal on the side and one on the dashboard. Challenger would have stuff like the “rumble pack” which was usually a couple decals and two stripes. It’s just dumb gimmicks that idiots like Pat fall for.
Especially Mustangs! He really has a child's brain.

No, no, no. They tuned it for an extra 10HP. Feel the thunder, child.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Limited edition 🤣

Fuck you Pat it's too early. My poor ribs.

Ford made almost 6,000 of these gussied up turds.
I looked it up and in 2008 alone Ford had TWELVE different Mustang variants and special editions. In fact since 2008 Ford has had I shit you not ONE HUNDRED AND TEN "Special Editions" of the Mustang. Ooh Patrick tell me more about your limited edition vehicle with its 12,164 total produced across all years.

If Patrick had $3 for every one of his limited edition car produced he'd nearly have enough to pay quasi.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
I looked it up and in 2008 alone Ford had TWELVE different Mustang variants and special editions. In fact since 2008 Ford has had I shit you not ONE HUNDRED AND TEN "Special Editions" of the Mustang. Ooh Patrick tell me more about your limited edition vehicle with its 12,164 total produced across all years.

If Patrick had $3 for every one of his limited edition car produced he'd nearly have enough to pay quasi.
Christ it's worse than I thought. I don't know why, but him trying to flex on everyone because he drives a 15 year old mustang he bought used irks me more than most of his other retarded personality traits. Literally anyone living above the poverty line with no kids can have one if they really want to.