• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Google Gemini is in the Eric Hildeman virtuous pedophiles club

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He's not technically a pedophile, he just enjoys pedoplay fantasies!
I don’t…I don’t think thats what I was getting at. Pedoplay is like “Hey can you call me daddy and act like a schoolgirl?” Not “Heres a cute image of a bear”. Again, at worst it’s creepy and does deserve criticism. I don’t think it rises to the level of being a literal pedophile though or even adjacent to one.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Can you not see this is the exact playbook the other side uses whenever there's a suspect pedo on their side? Well I have no idea if any of that is true but I'm inclined to believe the suspect pedo... him and his friends say there's nothing wrong with what he's doing, and you say otherwise... it's not like he's asking them to dress up, as long as he doesn't do that it's okay in my book.

He's not technically a pedophile, he just enjoys pedoplay fantasies!

If that's the battle you want to fight, fight it. No no no, they aren't actually 9-years-old, he just gets horny when they talk and act like 9-year-olds!

Post the messages you fat weirdo, they’re so innucous. Let @Rodeo Clown judge for himself.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
He brags about "dating" (not often in real life because he's a manlet pedo) girls as young as legally possible, the shorter the better, and makes them talk like children because that's what arouses him.

He doesn't even begin to deny this, and instead says that pedoplay fetishes are just what cool guys like him do. If you aren't into pedoplay fetishes, you're an incel who has never felt the touch of a woman.

His entire "I'm not a pedo, you are!!!!" schtick is tiring as are the posters (@Harry Powell @Prison Enjoyer) who vigorously defend his legal right to want 5'1 zoomers to talk like kindergarteners for sexual reasons.
You're actually making shit up right now. When is the last time you had sex with a real woman?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
However Jennas advocate…I actually DONT think Hilde is a pedophile. As I’ve said before he’s just a faggot atheist who thinks he’s a genius and making super nuanced points we “just don’t get”. As he said when he came here…his pedophiles are better than trolls comment wasn’t a praise of pedos, it was an indictment of us. Now was he technically praising pedophiles there? Oh yeah. But the underlying factor is that he’s a fake smart asshole.

Hell, Pat is more likely to be a pedophile given his association and defense of pedophiles he was friends with.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I hope nobody here speaks to women in real life the way we talk to each other here. But I’m with you in everything else from your post.

I’m not even embarrassed by it, it’s something like 0.1% of male users get ALL the matches because women only want the best looking guys, I’m a 6/10 on a good day and I know it - unless you find something different to say that gets their attention you’re not getting anything online. If you can make them laugh you’ve got a chance, and the sleepy time tea bear is funny and inoffensive.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I’m not even embarrassed by it, it’s something like 0.1% of male users get ALL the matches because women only want the best looking guys, I’m a 6/10 on a good day and I know it - unless you find something different to say that gets their attention you’re not getting anything online. If you can make them laugh you’ve got a chance, and the sleepy time tea bear is funny and inoffensive.
From what I remember of the exchange, the girl (who was of legal age) was into you so you don’t owe anyone here an explanation. I will call you a faggot for talking like that but that’s just me ball busting.

That being said, I would prefer you begin all conversations on dating apps in the future with, “I was there, the day Horus slew the Emperor”.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
IMG_3128.jpeg

@Jenna @PogromStallone comment?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
restrained pedophiles don't do "nothing about it". I wouldn't want my kids anywhere near hildeman, knowing he's thinking sick thoughts about them. Just imagine that pedosmirk looking down on your kid. You'd want to kick his ass.

He rang boomia’s son to intimidate him and likely vandalised the Prongay front yard on the orders of Patrick