• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Google Gemini is in the Eric Hildeman virtuous pedophiles club

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
"Everybody" agrees it's wrong even fags, flash forward to a pride parade with 9 year old boys in drag, dressed in lingerie. Or the existence of Hildy. Sure he may be boring for content, but that guy is or has had sex with kids, that should never just be stopped talking about. He came here to school us on morals because a fat bum is mocked, but we should ignore his pedophile ramblings?
I said straight people. I don’t count fags as people.

Keep on fucking with Eric hildeman who said (ostensibly) celibate pedophiles Are deserving of admiration. Keep on fucking with nana/ballwashers and the creepy weirdos Rick pals around with. But bringing it up all the time apropos of nothing? Tiresome at best. Suspect at worst.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
A lot of words to dodge the fact once again that you’ve never shown any proof of being hetero.

I’m not even taking NB’s “side”, I’m just asking for a single DM, text, pic, or proof otherwise that you have ever had sex with a woman. Instead we got 0:35.

That's my problem. I see too many similarities between SFWA hanger-ons and all you Bacon defenders.

"You've never felt the touch of a woman!" Oh, I haven't?

"Well as long as he isn't making them dress like kids he isn't a pedophile!" Oh, he isn't?

I don't deflect or immediately start making excuses if the suspected kid-diddler is one of my "people". If you're going to conditionally defend pedophiles because you're internet friends with them, you're no better than Hildy.

That doesn't excuse or forgive Hildy and what he believes. That just means y'all are on his level when push comes to shove.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That's my problem. I see too many similarities between SFWA hanger-ons and all you Bacon defenders.

"Well as long as he isn't making them dress like kids he isn't a pedophile!" Oh, he isn't?

I don't deflect or immediately start making excuses if the suspected kid-diddler is one of my "people". If you're going to conditionally defend pedophiles because you're internet friends with them, you're no better than Hildy.

That doesn't excuse or forgive Hildy and what he believes. That just means y'all are on his level when push comes to shove.

So you can’t prove anything then, basically?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Is there like a "pedophile-news-of-the-day" blog you're subscribed to or something?

Why are you always so caught up in the current happenings of the chomo community?
And of if course as if on cue you deploy the box talking points. But tell me more about it's guys like dane cook dating younger women that is Really creepy

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
And of if course as if in cur you deploy the box talking points. But tell me more about it's guys like dane cook dating younger women that is Really creepy

Hello sir, I like the cut of your jib - are you interested in joining the nobacon defence squad?

You must swear a solemn oath to remind Jenna he made a super gay and weird rap, that’s all.

Jenna

Forum Clout
A. Excusing and forgiving all pedophiles
B. Excusing and forgiving left-wing pedophiles (Patrick, Hildy, Cat Rambo, most of the SFWA are here)
C. Excusing and forgiving right-wing pedophiles (Harry, Boomia, @JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler are here)
D. Condemning all pedophiles regardless of political party or internet friendship (Jenna is here)

You fags want so bad for me to be in category B, but I'm category D and don't care how many car crashes I get because of it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I have no idea what "Nobacon's pedo fetish" is? Him talking about Hildy?
Criminal Noticing.

Faggots: where do you even see what you're describing actually happening

Non Jew: well.. example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4...

Faggot: omg you are obsessed and that, not child sex abuse, is creepy

Why do you genetic dead ends think this will convince normal people not to shun you and keep you away from their lives and children?

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and my head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
not even reading this thread, only here to rib all @Rodeo Clown @NoBacon posts and carcrash all the pedo-defenders and pedos.

@Jenna do you not realize how insane you look whining about how NoBacon calls you a pedophile while you have a pfp of a jailbait actress you actually stalk and are all-consumingly obsessed with? You spend countless hours fantasizing raping a young girl and collect thousands of photos of them, then call the kettle black about NB. I hope @chocolatehellhole legally puts a bullet in your head in legal-self-defence, as you're far more likely to offend IRL than Hildy or Paul or kid-raper Russ Kludy anyone else tbhwy.
IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

reposting this NB banger

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
It’s all based on one screenshot with one 23 year old girl. He’s deranged, he’s so jealous someone said I was cute, that’s all this is.

Women are adult children. Anyone who isn't a kissless incel like @Jenna and has actually interacted with women knows this. Most women even in their 30s would fall head-over-heels for the Sleepy Time Tea bear bit, and plenty adult women collect stuffed animals nowadays. Retarded? Yes. But that aside the fact @Jenna doesn't know this just shows how deeply detached he is from the outside world.

0:35

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
not even reading this thread, only here to rib all @Rodeo Clown @NoBacon posts and carcrash all the pedo-defenders and pedos.

@Jenna do you not realize how insane you look whining about how NoBacon calls you a pedophile while you have a pfp of a jailbait actress you actually stalk and are all-consumingly obsessed with? You spend countless hours fantasizing raping a young girl and collect thousands of photos of them, then call the kettle black about NB. I hope @chocolatehellhole legally puts a bullet in your head in legal-self-defence, as you're far more likely to offend IRL than Hildy or Paul or kid-raper Russ Kludy anyone else tbhwy.
View attachment 184710
View attachment 184712

Good to remind @Jenna I made the above bit too, CAUSE STONE TOAD ERIC SAID SO!

And have made a bunch of other funny things while all he does is complain and be a creepy Jewish pedophile

Forum Clout
It's not a cheerleader outfit. It's "building a pillow fort" and "can u bwing me candy" shit.

Immediately trying to excuse and "oh, it has to be the most innocent version of this I can come up with" is what I'm talking about. "Well unless you have her dress like a 9 year old I have no problem with your pedophile fetish" is what I'm talking about.
Yeah that's it, I excused that with which I have not seen. You seem a little bit crazy. I have no idea what his sexual proclivities include, he says one thing you say another. In no way am I excusing his, but you excuse Hildy and want him off the hook when it's clear he is a pedo, because it bores you or something.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
A few months back I was "chatting" with the Bing ChatGPT and I asked it if it was ever okay to bully somebody and it said it's never okay. I asked what about Hitler, would it be okay to bully him? It said no as bullying Hitler would not change anything and would be wrong. Then I told it that when concentration camps were liberated during WWII that many Jews turned against their oppressors and bullied them, are you saying they were wrong for doing that? Thing probably about exploded. Said something about 'I cannot answer that question right now ' and then just exited me out of the app.

Forum Clout

Is there any hypocrisy in you using that spic monkey looking lolita chick's pic since like she was 18? I'm just saying. You're accusing me of not condemning NB because of something (I'm not even sure what it is because you haven't said exactly, either) you say he did. Fucking Hildy spent months trying to doxx me, despite agreeing i didn't commit a crime, then called my children even after he knew I didn't answer that phone, but him you want to move on from. Pretty stupid that you let your petty high school styled feuds compromise your morals.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Its all pretty disingenuous. I think Nobacons sleepy time bear shit is at worst creepy. He claims to hate ”blue haired freaks” but was hitting on one. And the whole “Wholesome cute bear” thing doesn’t really jive with his personality on here shouting about jews and christ. But pedophile??? No. The girl doesn’t look underage and she isn’t. Like Prison Enjoyer said, women are immature retards. Is hitting on a woman who’s 30 and owns stuffed animals pedophilic? I don’t think so.

And then the guy this is being compared to is someone who called actual pedos who don’t act on their attraction “virtuous” and implying they deserve respect and of course…aren’t as bad as trolls.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Yeah that's it, I excused that with which I have not seen. You seem a little bit crazy. I have no idea what his sexual proclivities include, he says one thing you say another. In no way am I excusing his, but you excuse Hildy and want him off the hook when it's clear he is a pedo, because it bores you or something.

Can you not see this is the exact playbook the other side uses whenever there's a suspect pedo on their side? Well I have no idea if any of that is true but I'm inclined to believe the suspect pedo... him and his friends say there's nothing wrong with what he's doing, and you say otherwise... it's not like he's asking them to dress up, as long as he doesn't do that it's okay in my book.

Its all pretty disingenuous. I think Nobacons sleepy time bear shit is at worst creepy. He claims to hate ”blue haired freaks” but was hitting on one. And the whole “Wholesome cute bear” thing doesn’t really jive with his personality on here shouting about jews and christ. But pedophile??? No. The girl doesn’t look underage and she isn’t. Like Prison Enjoyer said, women are immature retards. Is hitting on a woman who’s 30 and owns stuffed animals pedophilic? I don’t think so.

And then the guy this is being compared to is someone who called actual pedos who don’t act on their attraction “virtuous” and implying they deserve respect and of course…aren’t as bad as trolls.

He's not technically a pedophile, he just enjoys pedoplay fantasies!

If that's the battle you want to fight, fight it. No no no, they aren't actually 9-years-old, he just gets horny when they talk and act like 9-year-olds!