• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Google Gemini is in the Eric Hildeman virtuous pedophiles club

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It’s almost as if there’s a concentrated effort by the (((left))) to normalise sexualising kids. This is exactly what @PogromStallone and @Jenna beleive also.

IMG_3099.jpeg
IMG_3100.jpeg
IMG_3101.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg
IMG_3103.jpeg

Forum Clout
It’s almost as if there’s a concentrated effort by the (((left))) to normalise sexualising kids. This is exactly what @PogromStallone and @Jenna beleive also.

View attachment 184667View attachment 184668View attachment 184669View attachment 184670View attachment 184671
Wow, just fucking wow, so getting a hard on watching cheerleaders or 6th grade wrestlers is ok because it's just attraction, but being turned off by gorilla looking nigger broads is bad and "racist". Fucking crazy.
Sorry Jenna, you're fucking nuts. This isn't one bit tiring it's literally happening in front of us. The fact you don't care is means you intend to never procreate because you hate kids or you want to fuck them yourself. This is absolutely a subject that everybody should actively be aware of and these monsters should be identified for all to know.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Wow, just fucking wow, so getting a hard on watching cheerleaders or 6th grade wrestlers is ok because it's just attraction, but being turned off by gorilla looking nigger broads is bad and "racist". Fucking crazy.

Sorry Jenna, you're fucking nuts. This isn't one bit tiring it's literally happening in front of us. The fact you don't care is means you intend to never procreate because you hate kids or you want to fuck them yourself. This is absolutely a subject that everybody should actively be aware of and these monsters should be identified for all to know.

Jenna is the one who fed Hildy access to the private group chats and which led hildy to accusing and then stalking the Prongays, Jenna is an ideological pedophile like Eric.

Forum Clout
Jenna is the one who fed Hildy access to the private group chats and which led hildy to accusing and then stalking the Prongays, Jenna is an ideological pedophile like Eric.
Well I'm not sure of that, but to call it tiresome to show how they're influencing a society where merely discussing demographics on race and crime get you economically canceled, but furiously beating your meat to largely thinking about 8 year old boys, because faggots are like pedos after boys like 70% of the time, is nuanced and certainly not evil.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Well I'm not sure of that, but to call it tiresome to show how they're influencing a society where merely discussing demographics on race and crime get you economically canceled, but furiously beating your meat to largely thinking about 8 year old boys, because faggots are like pedos after boys like 70% of the time, is nuanced and certainly not evil.

They’re coming for your kids and legions of self loathing faggots like Hildy will cheer it on every step of the way.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout

And you're doing what about it, exactly? Do you donate to organizations that combat human trafficking? How about gofundmes so children who were molested can sue their abusers?

If you're just gonna be an internet slacktivist who thinks you're changing the world , you're no better than Fatrick.

If you're gonna sit there enabling and excusing NoBacon's "I'm only aroused when they act like 9-year-olds" fetish because he's on muh side, you're no better than Hildy or the hundreds of others who conditional defend what you consider "good" pedophiles.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
And you're doing what about it, exactly? Do you donate to organizations that combat human trafficking? How about gofundmes so children who were molested can sue their abusers?

If you're just gonna be an internet slacktivist who thinks you're changing the world , you're no better than Fatrick.

If you're gonna sit there enabling and excusing NoBacon's "I'm only aroused when they act like 9-year-olds" fetish because he's on muh side, you're no better than Hildy or the hundreds of others who conditional defend what you consider "good" pedophiles.
Everyone agrees it’s wrong. You can ask the most pro fag, pro tranny straight person in town and even they will say it’s disgusting and wrong.

Gotta wonder about the people who talk about how wrong it is ad nauseum…they sure are eager to demonstrate their piety.

Forum Clout

"Donating" to some NGO that pays it's executive community 50% of all it's funding is better than identifying a raging faggot like Hildy who called my son's phone repeatedly because I call a convicted would be baby murderer "fat"? Hildy is a pedophile, my kids won't be getting molested because I taught them faggots wearing fedoras with no children are people to run from. I actually don't care that in broken. families kids get molested because I can't stop that. My ideas on how to sterilize the useless so they can't produce kids they sell for drugs are too declasse nowadays because people like you find it tiring to vilify monsters.

I have no information that NoBacon is aroused by women acting like 9 year olds and sure he may possibly be a bit annoying to some with his God stuff, but it beats by a mile a guy with a chick's voice saying "outing pedos is tiring". My complaint is why you would focus on his pointing out that Hildy is complete trash and likely has raped kids.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

IMG_3108.jpeg
IMG_3109.jpeg

Forum Clout
Everyone agrees it’s wrong. You can ask the most pro fag, pro tranny straight person in town and even they will say it’s disgusting and wrong.

Gotta wonder about the people who talk about how wrong it is ad nauseum…they sure are eager to demonstrate their piety.
"Everybody" agrees it's wrong even fags, flash forward to a pride parade with 9 year old boys in drag, dressed in lingerie. Or the existence of Hildy. Sure he may be boring for content, but that guy is or has had sex with kids, that should never just be stopped talking about. He came here to school us on morals because a fat bum is mocked, but we should ignore his pedophile ramblings?