• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good one, Serch.

Forum Clout
I knew it was Pete something, I could only think of Pete Rock but I know that’s not him because Pete Rock is a black man.
There’s an interview with Professor Griff from Public Enemy where he couldn’t think of his last name and instead called him, “Pete Pussy.” It got my ribs hard at the time and I’ve been referring to him as Pete Pussy ever since.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
There’s an interview with Professor Griff from Public Enemy where he couldn’t think of his last name and instead called him, “Pete Pussy.” It got my ribs hard at the time and I’ve been referring to him as Pete Pussy ever since.
Is he the DJ? For whatever reason, I forgot that Flava Flav didn’t usually rap and was just the hype man.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Is he the DJ? For whatever reason, I forgot that Flava Flav didn’t usually rap and was just the hype man.
Terminator X was the DJ, professor griff was “the minister of information” of the group. I just remember he had to leave because he was really into Farrakhan and the you know who’s didn’t appreciate him saying things like the Jews are the evil in the world. Speaking of that…
IMG_7890.jpeg

Lyor Cohen?!?! Serch said he was coming for us!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Terminator X was the DJ, professor griff was “the minister of information” of the group. I just remember he had to leave because he was really into Farrakhan and the you know who’s didn’t appreciate him saying things like the Jews are the evil in the world. Speaking of that…
View attachment 118256
Lyor Cohen?!?! Serch said he was coming for us!
I love that Chuck D was the only actual rapper in the rap group.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love that Chuck D was the only actual rapper in the rap group.
I never understood how Chuck D and Flavor Flav could stand each other, let alone be a group. Chuck D being so serious about real social issues and society while standing next to a skinny dork with a clock around his neck who just yells “YEAH BOOOOOOOOOOY!”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
I never understood how Chuck D and Flavor Flav could stand each other, let alone be a group. Chuck D being so serious about real social issues and society while standing next to a skinny dork with a clock around his neck who just yells “YEAH BOOOOOOOOOOY!”
I think that was the point. I remember somewhat recently that Flava Flav was mad because Chuck D was touring without him as PE.