• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good one, Serch.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Remember when Serch said he was making a comeback and even put out a single a few months ago? Lol.

I miss @PumiceT and @JacquesClouseau if they still exist.

They were supposedly insiders who worked with Serch.
I’ll find the video later but he had a Supreme branded tape dispenser that let money fly out. Also Audi 8’s aren’t that expensive.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
What the hell is up with that haircut
Imagepipe_7.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
I’ll find the video later but he had a Supreme branded tape dispenser that let money fly out. Also Audi 8’s aren’t that expensive.

Nice trying to look like a tough guy when you’re 65 with a beer gut, stupid. Actually not a bad verse on his part though but he looks like an idiot in the video. @aRTie02150

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
He is still shitting on Vanilla Ice in 2023 like that’s a huge burn. Still selling Halloween costumes out of your truck, Serch? I wish his awful daytime talk show full episodes were online somewhere, he was so bad!
Where did he shit on Vanilla Ice? What year does he think it is? I bet you he calls his studio “the office.” Fucking loser.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Where did he shit on Vanilla Ice? What year does he think it is? I bet you he calls his studio “the office.” Fucking loser.
Some tweet I saw from him, like saying vanilla ice’s album is the worst album ever next to the other guy from 3rd Base’s album. He still thinks it’s 1992 and that’s a sick burn when vanilla ice makes fun of his own career and is doing pretty well for himself. I saw he’s on some “I love the 90s” type tour so he still can make money touring, can’t say the same for Serch.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Some tweet I saw from him, like saying vanilla ice’s album is the worst album ever next to the other guy from 3rd Base’s album. He still thinks it’s 1992 and that’s a sick burn when vanilla ice makes fun of his own career and is doing pretty well for himself. I saw he’s on some “I love the 90s” type tour so he still can make money touring, can’t say the same for Serch.
Pete Nice is “the other guy from 3rd Base.” Put some respeck on his name, b.