• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good news, creepy cripple Paul almost has Diabetes

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
f8c056678ef600d6ed7b029d6aed3cb6--meme-humor-the-matrix.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Root beer apparently comes from slightly annoying weeds. They're small plants with tiny white flowers, and the roots smell exactly like root beer. They seem pleasant enough at first, but next thing you know, you're cutting them all down with a weed whacker, because they are useless faggots.
Root beer is a sweet North American soft drink traditionally made using the root bark of the sassafras tree Sassafras albidum or the vine of Smilax ornata (known as sarsaparilla, also used to make a soft drink, sarsaparilla) as the primary flavor. Root beer is typically but not exclusively non-alcoholic, caffeine-free, sweet, and carbonated. Like beer, it usually has a thick and foamy head. A well-known use is to add vanilla ice cream to make a root beer float.

Since safrole, a key component of sassafras, was banned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1960 due to its carcinogenicity, most commercial root beers have been flavored using artificial sassafras flavoring,[1][2] but a few (e.g. Hansen's) use a safrole-free sassafras extract.[3]

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Root beer is a sweet North American soft drink traditionally made using the root bark of the sassafras tree Sassafras albidum or the vine of Smilax ornata (known as sarsaparilla, also used to make a soft drink, sarsaparilla) as the primary flavor. Root beer is typically but not exclusively non-alcoholic, caffeine-free, sweet, and carbonated. Like beer, it usually has a thick and foamy head. A well-known use is to add vanilla ice cream to make a root beer float.

Since safrole, a key component of sassafras, was banned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1960 due to its carcinogenicity, most commercial root beers have been flavored using artificial sassafras flavoring,[1][2] but a few (e.g. Hansen's) use a safrole-free sassafras extract.[3]

Fawk, I was going to post a picture, but I guess those little mugs have died off for the season.