• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GNAA Member Jackie Singh has a meltdown after her racist, transphobic and pedophilic IRC logs were uploaded to nanaimg.net.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Gay Nigger Association of America. Jackie lost her diversity hire gig with the Biden administration because she spent 8 years saying nigger with Daily Stormer contributer Andrew "Weev" Aurenheimer on IRC.

Also, I just found this business insider article on her while googling that link. It's behind a pay wall but look at how fucking insane it makes her sound right off the bat. Jackie, unlock your account immediately; you're really motherfucking the sleep logs I've been keeping of you for the past 6 months.

View attachment 171074

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
On paper she is a disabled military veteran woman of color IT expert. They just cared about checking boxes.

And judging by her IRC logs, she probably fucked a few people as well.
I believe she said she "fucked too many guys". There's an ancient chinese proverb: fuck one coworker and you can wind up owning the company, fuck all of them and you'll wind up with nothing. Smart people those chinamen.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
On paper she is a disabled military veteran woman of color IT expert. They just cared about checking boxes.

And judging by her IRC logs, she probably fucked a few people as well.
Asians are already hated in America by the Woke so Jakkies fucked , Asians make niggers look dumb
IMG_20231007_235047910.jpg

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Nope, she is actually a piece of shit. Worse than the people she tries to attack.

I think it’s hilarious that Pat aligned himself with her and trusts her. She is everything that pat claims to hate except being white. Seeing these logs pretty much confirms for me that she thought Pat was a sucker and she just wanted to use his story for personal gain. She never gave a shit about him or trying to help him. She wanted some internet glory to say she is some kind of troll hunter. Her whole life has been trying to take advantage of people. Who is the easiest to influence but these far left weirdos? The ones that follower her take her word without question. Shes an internet troll that preys on them for profit instead of fighting with them for fun.
This is the perfect summation of Pat’s entire online behavior. Just latch yourself to someone who holds even remotely similar views to you regardless of who they are. All that matters is ‘winning’ internet fights. It’s all so tiresome…

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Her whole life has been trying to take advantage of people. Who is the easiest to influence but these far left weirdos?
I think your implied assumption is "for someone who looks and smells like jackie". Then yeah probably.

But in general the music criticism forums has the other end of the spectrum. Joe "black rifle trump trading cards ctrl alt del " cumia is the same level of persuadable retard.