Get a load of this fuckin' retarded faggot

G

Found this on r/((( )))

Screenshot_20220612-035813_Chrome.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I wonder if the thumbs down comes from the professor. He doesn’t seem like the type to read his own rave reviews and downvote the negatives. View attachment 47274Don’t forget to review the time we all took the class with Nigel and formed a study groyp.

350 character max????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I got words for this nig

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Ethanol evaporates faster just sitting in your tank its like rubbing alcohol, it also fucks up gaskets and rubber rings in fuel injection units, it also runs hotter than regular gas, the boat commission put out a statement do not run this shit in you boat motor they been having boat motors overheating and catching on fire using it

PeteRose

Don't you know, bigot, that gas quality is increasing as we add ethanol to it?
View attachment 47267

oh look he's a professor of a (((social science))) and looks like a FtM tranny
View attachment 47268

Buy a tesla, nazis!
View attachment 47269

Here's some other (((social science))) knuckle dragger parroting the same bullshit back to him
View attachment 47270

Ben Shapiro directed nazis to reply to him! His DMs are open though...
View attachment 47271

I wonder if this guy follows Patrick, they seem like they'd get along well.
this tranny is fucking retarded. the ethanol biden is allowing is actually bad for your car. its nice knowing that one day this thing will off itself

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
This is what you freaks are freaking out about:

Trump lifts curbs on E15 gasoline to help farmers, angering Big Oil

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration on Friday lifted restrictions on the sale of higher ethanol blends of gasoline, keeping a campaign promise to farmers suffering from the trade war with China but drawing a legal threat from the oil industry.

The announcement will allow gasoline stations to sell blends containing up to 15 percent corn-based ethanol, called E15, year-round, ending a summertime ban that President Barack Obama’s Environmental Protection Agency imposed in 2011 to reduce smog pollution.

2022:

Biden taps ethanol to help lower fuel prices as consumer inflation surges

MENLO, Iowa (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden unveiled plans on Tuesday to extend the availability of higher biofuel blends of gasoline during the summer to curb soaring fuel costs and to cut reliance on foreign energy sources.

The measure will allow Americans to keep buying E15, a gasoline that uses a 15% ethanol blend, from June 1 to Sept. 15. While E15 is only 10 cents cheaper on average and is less "energy dense," meaning drivers would need to buy more fuel, it should still help lower expenses, senior administration officials told reporters on a Monday call previewing the announcement.

Only a few thousand U.S. gasoline retailers offer E15 at the pump and they must turn off the pumps during the summer season to comply with existing law. Biden told the crowd in Iowa that will change this summer, if only temporarily.

The courts struck down a prior bid by Biden's predecessor, Republican Donald Trump, in 2019 to extend a waiver that allowed year-round sales of E15.