Get a load of this fuckin' retarded faggot

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
This guy's a fag, but so are people who think the price of a global commodity falls on one guy or one fucking pipeline.
Pipeline extension was 8% complete when Biden revoked the permit. +1000 miles to build. Zero effect on current gas price.

Vast majority of US pickup truck owners simply do not use the bed. There's a special tax on import trucks, which is one of the reason US car industry has been pushing those fucking abominations.

US government has been subsidizing gas prices for decades by bombing and meddling in the middle east, among other things. If people in the US had to pay actual market price (that includes full carbon tax) there would be a civil war.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
1654972825452.png

Gas prices are and always have been a huge scam. The oil companies love war and disasters, as they're perfect excuses to jack up prices. "Oh, we can't get any oil from Ukraine"..."Oh, the refinery in Louisiana is flooded and offline". All lies. They use these excuses to jack prices up, then when it falls back to $4 a gallon everyone says "yay, cheap gas!". Social engineering. There's plenty of oil and plenty of gas.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Ethanol is less efficient. Knowing that, I'd have to assume you would be burning more gas, thus putting out more emissions, which is apparently better for the environment?
That’s how I read it, if it was quality gas wouldn’t it mean better miles per gallon? I’ve never heard anyone talk about the benefits of better quality gas.
1. This fucking moron said that the price of fuel is up (because more ethanol means better quality?), but the fact of the matter is that petrol with 10% ethanol is about 8 cents cheaper per gallon.

2. Ethanol does more damage to your engine than your regular 91 unleaded. How that is "superior", I cannot work out.

3. Ethanol burns quicker, so it's not worth saving the 8 cents per gallon. You're losing money with ethanol.

4. Diesel remains at a higher price than unleaded despite not going through a refining process. It's still more cost effective because of the better mileage, but it is not of "higher quality". So, why does it cost more?

What a stupid piece of shit.

1. This fucking moron said that the price of fuel is up (because more ethanol means better quality?), but the fact of the matter is that petrol with 10% ethanol is about 8 cents cheaper per gallon.

2. Ethanol does more damage to your engine than your regular 91 unleaded. How that is "superior", I cannot work out.

3. Ethanol burns quicker, so it's not worth saving the 8 cents per gallon. You're losing money with ethanol.

4. Diesel remains at a higher price than unleaded despite not going through a refining process. It's still more cost effective because of the better mileage, but it is not of "higher quality". So, why does it cost more?

What a stupid piece of shit.
I run my diesel on vegetable oil & get better mileage, I use 50/50 in the winter to stop the pipes 'freezing', I also run some of the fuel line around a stretch of coolant pipe to warm it up. Only downside is my car smells like a fish & chip shop.

In newer cars the lamda sensor might give wacky readings & confuse the engine.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I run my diesel on vegetable oil & get better mileage, I use 50/50 in the winter to stop the pipes 'freezing', I also run some of the fuel line around a stretch of coolant pipe to warm it up. Only downside is my car smells like a fish & chip shop.

In newer cars the lamda sensor might give wacky readings & confuse the engine.
Diesel doesn't have much power to begin with unless it's a turbo, so what is the power like on vegetable oil? We don't really have a freezing problem down here, lol.

Diesel doesn't have much power to begin with unless it's a turbo, so what is the power like on vegetable oil? We don't really have a freezing problem down here, lol.
power/performance is just the same, I think there might actually be more calorific energy in veg oil than diesel... the only issue is if the sensors force the ECU to make adjustments (to meet emission regs), that's more likely with newer cars - running 50/50 veg/des' usually corrects that. I sometimes get a bit of a smoke cloud when the turbo kicks-in, but performance is fine

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I wonder if the thumbs down comes from the professor. He doesn’t seem like the type to read his own rave reviews and downvote the negatives. View attachment 47274Don’t forget to review the time we all took the class with Nigel and formed a study groyp.

That's what's up