Get a load of this fuckin' retarded faggot

G

Don't you know, bigot, that gas quality is increasing as we add ethanol to it?
timgill1.jpg

oh look he's a professor of a (((social science))) and looks like a FtM tranny
timgill2.jpg

Buy a tesla, nazis!
timgill3.jpg

Here's some other (((social science))) knuckle dragger parroting the same bullshit back to him
timgill4.jpg

Ben Shapiro directed nazis to reply to him! His DMs are open though...
timgill5.jpg

I wonder if this guy follows Patrick, they seem like they'd get along well.

G

"Educate" is one of those words that makes me instantly hate the person using it. You can sense the fart-sniffing superiority complex a mile away when they start throwing that term around, like they're genius superheroes here to tell us mere mortals what's what. Suck on a tailpipe, faggot.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Don't you know, bigot, that gas quality is increasing as we add ethanol to it?
View attachment 47267

oh look he's a professor of a (((social science))) and looks like a FtM tranny
View attachment 47268

Buy a tesla, nazis!
View attachment 47269

Here's some other (((social science))) knuckle dragger parroting the same bullshit back to him
View attachment 47270

Ben Shapiro directed nazis to reply to him! His DMs are open though...
View attachment 47271

I wonder if this guy follows Patrick, they seem like they'd get along well.
Gas quality?! Are you fucking kidding me? So this new propaganda about the prices are "but look at the quality!"
I don't give a fuck about the quality, the prices are fucking outrageous and something needs to be done immediately

I wonder if the thumbs down comes from the professor. He doesn’t seem like the type to read his own rave reviews and downvote the negatives.
6A5859D2-5B90-480C-9BBB-F8D904ED980C.jpeg
Don’t forget to review the time we all took the class with Nigel and formed a study groyp.

RobertMewler

I wonder if the thumbs down comes from the professor. He doesn’t seem like the type to read his own rave reviews and downvote the negatives. View attachment 47274Don’t forget to review the time we all took the class with Nigel and formed a study groyp.
FYI, you can create an account by using a temporary email address provided by getnada.com. Edit: You don't even need to create a username or provide your first or last name. Confirm your email address and you are good to go.

Last edited:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
"You don't need a pickup" to a guy living in Montana. Fuckhead needs to kiss a crowbar.
You're being too nice. This seems like the type of asshole where if the dude said he needs the truck for his job, the asshole would say the dude needs to get a different job because it's entirely possible to fit a bunch of welding equipment into compact.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Gas quality?! Are you fucking kidding me? So this new propaganda about the prices are "but look at the quality!"
I don't give a fuck about the quality, the prices are fucking outrageous and something needs to be done immediately
That’s how I read it, if it was quality gas wouldn’t it mean better miles per gallon? I’ve never heard anyone talk about the benefits of better quality gas.